I'd love it if McCoist had the balls NOT to mention the red

Dibble

I'd love it if McCoist had the balls NOT to mention the red card. However, I doubt it...

Hearts won, they're 9 points clear. Our great club is in a very sorry state. I desperately hope someone steps up at boardroom level and takes the necessary steps to sort this out

I think the tackle was daft but never a red, Patterson came through the back of Miller and used his elbow to knock him to the ground which was certainly a more cowardly challenge.

Smiths challenge was front on and Patterson avoided it by jumping.

The grip on reality is simple the management team are not up to the task.When we have struggled to beat ten men in the past its because " its not so easy playing against ten as the other team dig in make it difficult " seems when we go down to ten it doesn't work that way for us.Cant have it both ways lads.

Anybody who wants to talk about the game yesterday and doesn't think that a red card after 20 minutes is worth mentioning may lack a grip on reality.

That's fine, mention it but don't use it as an excuse. He says it changed the game, yeah, it did. We actually played well with 10 men, until the master stroke McCoist substitutions we had a chance. Unlike McCoist I would say the turning point was his poor tactical decisions NOT the sending off.

That's fine, mention it but don't use it as an excuse. He says it changed the game, yeah, it did. We actually played well with 10 men, until the master stroke McCoist substitutions we had a chance. Unlike McCoist I would say the turning point was his poor tactical decisions NOT the sending off.

In the circumstances yesterday, every manager in the country would mention the red card the way McCoist did, and some would even go further by saying the ref had lost them the match.

Very few people on here talking about the red. FFs we'd have 20 threads on the subject had it been Mohsni.

Smith, an experienced player, should never have made a tackle like that and in the end helped to lose us a game that was very winnable.

Moshni was dropped for his loss of control - lets hope Smith is consigned to the same fate.