Co-incidence or not?

jdonald755

Black and Zaliuaskas - instrumental in a good Hearts Scottish Cup winning team.

Shiels - tore Celtic apart in a Killie League Cup winning team.

Templeton - same as Black and Zaliuaskas. Also tipped for a Scotland cap before joining us and scores v Liverpool in Uefa Cup.

Foster - Aberdeen captain.

Law - Fantastic for Motherwell. In the hat for Spl player of the year.

Sandaza - bangs goals in a shite St Johnstone team.

Boyd - bangs goals in spl in a shite Killie team.

Miller - only last year gave Gary Cahill the run around to score v England at Wembley.

McGregor - great for St Mirren in SPL.

I used to suspect these just players shrunk in a Rangers jersey under the weight of expectation and became lesser players. But Boyd and Miller were immense for us first time round? And i dont believe they are fully past it.

Everyone of them now looks lost out on the park.

Is this all co-incidence or could the management, training and tactics be affecting them?

Fuckin yawn

Fucking yawn watching that pish for the last 3 and a half years. That Hearts team had 6 months to be ready for this season. We had 2 years. You honestly believe they have better players than us? And do you believe this season has been good enough?

Black and Zaliuaskas - instrumental in a good Hearts Scottish Cup winning team.

Shiels - tore Celtic apart in a Killie League Cup winning team.

Templeton - same as Black and Zaliuaskas. Also tipped for a Scotland cap before joining us and scores v Liverpool in Uefa Cup.

Foster - Aberdeen captain.

Law - Fantastic for Motherwell. In the hat for Spl player of the year.

Sandaza - bangs goals in a shite St Johnstone team.

Boyd - bangs goals in spl in a shite Killie team.

Miller - only last year gave Gary Cahill the run around to score v England at Wembley.

McGregor - great for St Mirren in SPL.

I used to suspect these just players shrunk in a Rangers jersey under the weight of expectation and became lesser players. But Boyd and Miller were immense for us first time round? And i dont believe they are fully past it.

Everyone of them now looks lost out on the park.

Is this all co-incidence or could the management, training and tactics be affecting them?

It has happened too often under Ally, so I think there must be some truth in your theory.

you can yawn all you want mate but maybe it's time to take your head out your arse and start asking why so many players have gone backwards.

Mate, they've gone backwards because they've been playing consistently at a low level against poor players.

It's inevitable that they'll go backwards.

For the record I love McCoist. Absolute Rangers legend and in my eyes the way he has stood by and been our figurehead through the shite of the last few years, he has became an even bigger legend. However his shortcomings as a manager are holding us back and should go before he damages his legacy.

One or two you can accept , but the whole fuckin lot ?

You have to look at the common denominator here , and that is the management. Too coincidental that a host of other managers can get more out of these players than our current one.

I really think it's just the level we've been playing at. The players have been able to coast. In situations like that, they're hardly likely to improve.

How many games against full time sides have we played in recent years? Not that many. It shouldn't be a surprise that they find it hard to adjust. They're playing against professional players regularly for the first time in years.

I really think it's just the level we've been playing at. The players have been able to coast. In situations like that, they're hardly likely to improve.

How many games against full time sides have we played in recent years? Not that many. It shouldn't be a surprise that they find it hard to adjust. They're playing against professional players regularly for the first time in years.

They certaintly weren't " coasting " last week v Alloa or in a lot of the home game I've been to in the last few years?

Players are shitebags, manager and backroom team couldn't coach and improve a player of their lives depended on it.

A half decent manager would get more out of them, but he'll stay and milk the club for every penny just like he's done for the last 3 years.

The biggest shitebag of the lot of them is the clown in charge.

Coasting ? Dear God what games have they shown in Belgium?

I'm talking about the last couple of seasons. Players like Wallace, McCulloch, Daly, Law, Templeton, Black, Shiels all came from playing regularly against pros to playing against part-timers. Spend a couple of years having easy games against part-timers and you're obviously going to lose a bit of the sharpness.

It's obvious. How could they be expected to stay at the top of their game?

Mate, they've gone backwards because they've been playing consistently at a low level against poor players.

It's inevitable that they'll go backwards.

I dont entirely disagree with your comment. However its a question of degree and perhaps more importantly why its been allowed to happen. were you at the Alloa game last week. That for me was the worst ive ever seen in terms of player quality, tactically and management apathy. I continue to say these are good players and the only reason we have survived many games in the past few seasons has been by a piece of individual quality and not by any teamwork. This situation is becoming more scarce and we need a response from Ally and Co. However I doubt they have that ability and fear we are being pulled further down. If we do not win promotion this season, ffs it does not bear thinking about.

you can yawn all you want mate but maybe it's time to take your head out your arse and start asking why so many players have gone backwards.

these questions have been asked to death changes should have been made last season.same drama queens creep out when we drop points as if them doing subjects to death is going to change shit.

these questions have been asked to death changes should have been made last season.same drama queens creep out when we drop points as if them doing subjects to death is going to change shit.

Thats what the forum is about mate. Venting my anger here instead of kicking the dug. I don,t honestly.