Red card aside...

graeme_4

Just so I've got this correct...

He brought Moshni (a total bombscare) back at CB for our biggest game of the season, played our best CB at RB to accommodate the cart horse that is Lee McCulloch and played a left back at left mid in the starting 11.

In the most 'must win' game of the season, he took arguably our best CF off, and replaced him with Foster (a RB) at RM.

As usually, he got his tactics, selection and subs completely wrong.

Needs to go now. Wish the board would put him and the fans out of our misery. There's time to claw the 9 points back, but not under him.

Rangers have been 'successful' (if you can call making an arse of every cup competition and doing the bare minimum in the league that) in spite of Ally and his disgrace of a backroom team, not because of him.

Get him to fuck, before our club is in the ground.

Thought we started well and despite being down to 10 men, we still dominated the first 30/40 mins. In saying that, there is a real shortage of quality football being played and long balls are the order of the day. Disappointed and Down after this match, it's worse knowing that this team is as good as it gets under our current manager. Time for change, sadly. I really wanted Ally to be a success.

Just so I've got this correct...

He brought Moshni (a total bombscare) back at CB for our biggest game of the season, played our best CB at RB to accommodate the cart horse that is Lee McCulloch and played a left back at left mid in the starting 11.

In the most 'must win' game of the season, he took arguably our best CF off, and replaced him with Foster (a RB) at RM.

As usually, he got his tactics, selection and subs completely wrong.

Needs to go now. Wish the board would put him and the fans out of our misery. There's time to claw the 9 points back, but not under him.

Rangers have been 'successful' (if you can call making an arse of every cup competition and doing the bare minimum in the league that) in spite of Ally and his disgrace of a backroom team, not because of him.

Get him to fuck, before our club is in the ground.

Can't argue with much of that except to say McCulloch played ok ( and I am not his biggest fan)

Crowds will be drastically lower at ibrox come february if he remains and i cant see ashley accepting that nor will he wait until the playoffs are not a certainty for us. For his own sake McCoist should leave before he becomes the first not to leave under "mutual agreement".

We can analyse it until the cows come home but the bottom line is WE ARENT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

The point is we should be good enough.

Player by player there are few I would take from Hearts and put into our team

It is all down to management and that is where we fall down big time

When I heard Moshni on the team sheet, I was perplexed.

Having said that, no one expected Hearts to have won 12, drawn 2 and lost 0. I wouldn't have even put money on Rangers being that good. Nevertheless, losing at home to Hearts and Hibs was entirely our fault and we should not be 9 points behind.

I still expect Hearts to slip up, they are not going to finish this season won 30 drawn 6 lost 0.

Male no mistake, MicCoist will not resign, even if we fail to go up. It's down to the board.

The defensive shuffle aside (it was working). The decision to put Foster on for Miller when we had two wingers (one who tracks back well in Aird) on the bench and never used them is fucking ridiculous. Then when he could have put Foster back and taken the booked Mcgregor off.

When I heard Moshni on the team sheet, I was perplexed.

Having said that, no one expected Hearts to have won 12, drawn 2 and lost 0. I wouldn't have even put money on Rangers being that good. Nevertheless, losing at home to Hearts and Hibs was entirely our fault and we should not be 9 points behind.

I still expect Hearts to slip up, they are not going to finish this season won 30 drawn 6 lost 0.

Male no mistake, MicCoist will not resign, even if we fail to go up. It's down to the board.

but surely mister rangers will do the honourable thing ? and gtf ????

we got gubbed by an on paper inferior team. the red card did not help and it was a defo red card. we could have had another 2 miller and boyd. we are not doing ourselves any favours and the tactics aint working in any shape or form I like ally for his time as a player and I did hope he would turn it round as manager but the time has come for him and the board to admit defeat and part company.