Mccoist and his HAP football

ronniemca

Watch a lot of football ,even down to English conference level and I can honestly say I cannot see any team anywhere adopting the "hit and hope" system of football that our manager applies.its like going back to watch junior football in the 1950's.no movement ,no pace ,can't put 3 passes together ,just punt after punt to big daly and hope for a break of the ball. totally despairing

Actually, hertz did fuck all in the game football wise, the ref was our biggest problem and if anything, we need to start complainig about the unfair treatment we're getting from these cunts. Neilson spent most of the game in the ear of the 4th official and ended up getting the strong ref he continually moans about. Having said that, we should have been good enough to beat this shite team.

Ball up to Daly, Daly flicks it on and the defenders clear, Miller chases the ball and the frustration starts to kick in.

No creativity, no imagination, no plan b, fuck all.

Clark should have started, Smith and Foster can both get to fuck, Jigs passed it, Wallace isn't what he was, MacLeods punted on the wing, Law isn't the player he thinks he is, Black gets to involved and needs to learn when to shut it, Daly too big a unit to chase a ball and close down all day. Millers getting old and had a dafty moment today

Actually, hertz did fuck all in the game football wise, the ref was our biggest problem and if anything, we need to start complainig about the unfair treatment we're getting from these cunts. Neilson spent most of the game in the ear of the 4th official and ended up getting the strong ref he continually moans about. Having said that, we should have been good enough to beat this shite team.

I watched our youth team outplaying most of these hearts youngsters in the Scottish cup final last year .all the hearts youngsters are in or around the first team.Where are ours? We have a team full of old done men.

We will never be good enough to beat anyone with this bawbag in charge

Play Daly as a target man if you must. But here's the other thing you need to do. Give him a supply route. Only counted one cross all game, from Lee Wallace in the second half. If you're playing a target man, you play wide players that can cross a ball. So why was Temps dropped after playing the last couple of games? Why didn't Aird get a start in place of Smith?

Woefully inept decisions by a manager who makes the most baffling decisions at the worst of times.

ronniemca: Are you talking about that game at St Mirren park? I was there as well and they played a lot of first team players from what I can remember and I was expecting a much easier game than a penalty win that night especially after we fried them 4-1 in the league game a few months previously. I agree Zulu, we're not going to do much with Ally in charge, but hertz are still not 2 goals better than us. They hardly had a shot in the first half and just barely got out of their own half for 20 in the 2nd. Then they started to take advantage of the one man up.

I watched our youth team outplaying most of these hearts youngsters in the Scottish cup final last year .all the hearts youngsters are in or around the first team.Where are ours? We have a team full of old done men.

because we have a manager who cant see the nose on his face ???

Nothing changes with our club.

I watched a young John Fleck destroy the yahoos in the cup final a few years ago.

What happened next. He never got a chance.

Never got played in his best position and in fact was constantly played out of position.

Never got to start more than one or two games in a row in any position.

Our management are too scared of losing to ever risk being great at winning.

ronniemca: Are you talking about that game at St Mirren park? I was there as well and they played a lot of first team players from what I can remember and I was expecting a much easier game than a penalty win that night especially after we fried them 4-1 in the league game a few months previously. I agree Zulu, we're not going to do much with Ally in charge, but hertz are still not 2 goals better than us. They hardly had a shot in the first half and just barely got out of their own half for 20 in the 2nd. Then they started to take advantage of the one man up.

Play any team with one man up and they will come at you.

Smith done v Unirea at Ibrox and they where one up too.

Their Manager changed it within 2 mins and we where 2 goals down in 30 mins.

Losing 1-4 eventually.

if you sit back like that Teams will come at you, that's fine if you have the Players to do it, but we haven't and our Central Midfield is rank and we have no Wingers and no RB to defend.

Our Set pieces are terrible in fact we constantly lose position at throw ins too, and our passing is fucking woeful.

I was there too. Great win for our youngsters that day!

However I think you are exaggerating the amount of players from that hearts team back then who played yesterday. I think only Paterson and king were the only 2 playing from that day.

I agree about no opportunities for our young players though. I think I read that we had 9 players 28 or older on Saturday playing and hearts had 8 or 9 who were 22 or younger!

I watched MOTD 2 Last night and one of the statistics was for the Crystal Palace CF.

It was apparently 12.5 km that's fantastic movement and work rate off the Ball.

Boyd and Daly couldn't cover half of that and Kenny Miller back in his day was doing that.

I am afraid in terms of Football our Team are fucking miles behind under Mcoist.

We will not change until he goes.

Brutal we are.

Hearts are not a good team and even our poorly coached team was better than them in the first half. However we need this club to be properly sorted out from top to bottom. Unfortunately with all the boardroom problems there is nobody that appears to be able to do anything. Nothing is going to happen until the boardroom is sorted and we will have to put up with ithis level of football and coaching until then