I will never forgive ally for today

GOAT

All over them, down to ten men and he changes tactics to defensive! Miller for Foster is unforgivable. He's lost any respect i had for him. Useless bastard!!

I will never step foot in Ibrox whilst he is Rangers manager. Never!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All over them, down to ten men and he changes tactics to defensive! Miller for Foster is unforgivable. He's lost any respect i had for him. Useless bastard!!

But a manager fearing for his job wouldn't have made those changes,he clearly thinks he has a job for life and wont be sacked.

I support the team, not the manager and so should you. Rangers the club are everything, managers come and go and the sooner this one does the better. But not supporting the team is not on imo

I've still not, and never will, forgive him for the Forfar result.

I have zero respect for him. He doesn't have what it takes to be a Rangers manager, he obviously knows that but stays in his position for the cash and the cash only.

Does a real Rangers man do that ? I don't think so.

Must be one of the most bizarre substitutions if seen in football. We were still in the game at that point probably the better team. It was 55 mins not 85! If he wanted Miller off fair enough but he could've picked anyone on that bench to come on but Foster was a ridiculous decision. That sub cost us the game.

You're times up I'm afraid.

Have a word with yourself. Regardless of what you think of the manager, it's no reason to stop supporting the club that you love.

He actually didn't mention stopping supporting us anywhere in his post. He's well within his rights to not attend games until that clown leaves the club

Must be one of the most bizarre substitutions if seen in football. We were still in the game at that point probably the better team. It was 55 mins not 85! If he wanted Miller off fair enough but he could've picked anyone on that bench to come on but Foster was a ridiculous decision. That sub cost us the game.

straight swap Miller for Clark for me and keep pressing there backline

You knew from the announcement of the starting 11 that McCoist has no clue what to do.

To bring Moshni the wilderness back into CB replacing probably our most consistent player was madness - it is no coincident we went on a clean sheet run as soon as McGregor moved into CB. There is NO way that Moshni is better than McGregor, so the change is baffling.

Smith at LM was another baffling and costly decision and pushing Macleod out to the RM was another boggling choice, a position he played in Alloa game and was largely anonymous.

A team lacking conviction, creativity and punch.

McCoist plays a system and then tries to fit players into it, rather than playing to our strengths.

He needs to go.

Couldn't believe my eyes when he threw Foster on. Then putting Boyd on but taking arguably our most creative player in Macleod off, leaving Daly and Boyd to wander about with no service.

Clark's appearance was nothing but hope for the best, or more likely McCoist realised Daly and Boyd together would be honking.

I support the team, not the manager and so should you. Rangers the club are everything, managers come and go and the sooner this one does the better. But not supporting the team is not on imo

You support the team. The manager picks the team ya numpty.

You never had any respect for him

And rightly so.

He has been a dud since the day he stepped into the position he could not handle.

I am only ever surprised by how long it has taken some people to wake up to the fact he simply cannot manage

I cannot think of a single match in the last 3.5 seasons where I have thought we only won that due to good tactics/decisions by Ally

That has to be the most spineless decision that useless shitebag who calls himself a manager has ever made. We were on top until that point and the whole fucking thing unravelled 5 minutes after when they scored. The thing that really pisses me off though is the fact that it then took him another half an hour to make a change. As soon as they went 1-0 up he shouldva had Temps and Aird warming up to have a go. We were going 9 points behind and were doing it without even fucking fighting for.

That just about covers it. If he thought Miller was going to be sent off, sub him with Clark coming on. He has to be sacked.

Just back from watching that shit,pity the ally gtf chants didn't last long ,he really is a clueless tit,why play that dud smith in the

First place? Why bring on foster?(the krusty the clown of football) why take of miller? Your a laughing stock ally of scottish football