I think McCoist will be bagged

Clyde Valley

Just a feeling. I think they will sack him.

Absolutely nothing to lose by doing so. If Ashley is going to put funds up he wont trust McCoists judgement. There is no way Ally will beat the taigs with his tactics. Our other two cup games are anything but a formality for us.

As for replacing him, I think they will think about that after he has gone. No need to panic as Lewis Macleod could probably organise the team better.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to sack him. Just tell him to dig the garden

And get his mates to help him

Could be something like that but he will be effectively bagged.

When you cant trust him to make a logical substitution how can you trust him to sign a player for cash.

Its the logical thing to do as the revenue stream will decline the longer he stays.

Except just the small matter of 1.5 million pound, and that dick knows it.

Ashley can cover that mate.

Give him gardening leave and make his pay-off in instalments with a clause he cannot take on any other form of employment.

While joking about Macleod I would let Kenny Miller run the team to the end of the season if he was prepared to do it.

Except just the small matter of 1.5 million pound, and that dick knows it.

If the tales of £10m coming in January, I would suggest Ashley puts £1.5m of that in now and gets rid. The new manager can have £8.5m and I bet he finds some gems with that.

Ashley can cover that mate.

Give him gardening leave and make his pay-off in instalments with a clause he cannot take on any other form of employment.

While joking about Macleod I would let Kenny Miller run the team to the end of the season if he was prepared to do it.

Said that in another thread re Miller (tu)