He's been getting it tight lately but...

Gaz52

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my eyes Nicky Law played well today, our best player in my opinion, very direct and involved. The player we seen at the start of last season is in there somewhere.

cant agree mate, the others were brutal today so he could be the best of a bad bunch, but id still ship him out on his arse first chance i could

In my eyes Nicky Law played well today, our best player in my opinion, very direct and involved. The player we seen at the start of last season is in there somewhere.

In the first 10-15 minutes he went past their left back 3 times and put a ball into the box, That is more than Aird or any other wide player has done all season.

I would seriously consider playing him wide right and moving McLeod in one, they can switch during periods of the game if required.

Wallace and Smith on the same side of the pitch does not work, it has never worked and I doubt it will ever work, But it does not stop Ally reverting to it time and time again.

Played very well today.

I'm his biggest critic but he done me proud today, worked really hard and never have up.

Law and black work hard but are not creative enough , nor do they score enough goals , lewis mcleod who is creative doesnt impose himself enough , he doesnst seem arrogant or intimidated , but he needs to start being "the man " if that makes any sense

Law and black work hard but are not creative enough , nor do they score enough goals , lewis mcleod who is creative doesnt impose himself enough , he doesnst seem arrogant or intimidated , but he needs to start being "the man " if that makes any sense

It makes perfect sense, all great players have arrogance, You can't be arrogant or big headed without the ability to back it up.

Its difficult to dominate a game from a wide position, hence the reason why McLeod has to play central, Nicky Law is a good footballer, but he does not have what it takes to dominate a midfield,

He is not a defensive midfielder, He not a creative midfielder and he does not get forward enough to be an attacking midfielder, (that may be down to the managers instructions), I really would try him in a wide position,

Law has scored plenty

Maybe just the best of a bad lot today, but lest we forget, he is consistently the invisible man. Playing against dross, he is no stand out. Can't be doing with him and given the opportunity would chase him along with a quite a few others.

It's all about the team and tactics. Improve some of the dross around him and tactical cluelessness of the team in general and he would be as good as he was at Motherwell and more consistent with us.

And he scores goals too.

He's a fucking shirker. He can fuck off

It makes perfect sense, all great players have arrogance, You can't be arrogant or big headed without the ability to back it up.

Its difficult to dominate a game from a wide position, hence the reason why McLeod has to play central, Nicky Law is a good footballer, but he does not have what it takes to dominate a midfield,

He is not a defensive midfielder, He not a creative midfielder and he does not get forward enough to be an attacking midfielder, (that may be down to the managers instructions), I really would try him in a wide position,

Spot on , your right with everything you say , but im looking for mcLeod to start imposing himself , im not saying hes intimidated , but its like hes waiting for something to happen for him , its about time he started making things happen for him.

Spot on , your right with everything you say , but im looking for mcLeod to start imposing himself , im not saying hes intimidated , but its like hes waiting for something to happen for him , its about time he started making things happen for him.

I get where you are coming from but that can only happen if he gets involved in the game and comes inside to where the play is.

That would leave a centre half playing at right back exposed and may be going against the managers instructions.

Its hard enough to impose yourself on a game as a wide player without being a central player playing out of position and being shunted from left to right every other week.

Plenty ? Hes probably scored the most from midfield But you know where im coming from , its not enough.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Nicky Law fan but I think he contributes a fair amount of goals from midfield. He's our top scorer, gets over the top criticism imo