Ref the day

Thought some of the refs decisions were fucking shocking today, he gave us nothing, I didnt think it was a sending off either, you can bet he'll end up being the ref vs the paedophiles too.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought some of the refs decisions were fucking shocking today, he gave us nothing, I didnt think it was a sending off either, you can bet he'll end up being the ref vs the paedophiles too.

The scum always picked him for big games. he's a shit ref.

I don't think the red was deserved, but the hertz players did seem to go down in agony a lot. Obviously, the strong ref that neilson wanted. What really annoyed me was that he kept breaking up any attacks we tried to have by blowing his whistle for an arm that touched someone in the back, not pushed, and hertz players putting their faces down the hands of our players. Joke of a ref!

He was always going to send a Rangers player off. He's got history against us.

Kidding ourselves on if we don't think Smith should have received a red. The ref was poor during the game but at the time and at normal speed that was a red card tackle from Smith. No danger, in a distant corner, going nowhere, lumping the ball down the park to nobody and Smith clatters him very late and with studs on show. A twat of a player who should never play for us. Our manager is hopeless and is the person to blame for today's result.

Was a soft sending off I thought but he gave the ref the chance to give it. Miller and Boyd was just reckless. I do however think there was more contact in the late challenge one of their players received a yellow for. Gomis also could have had a second yellow after he fouled when advantage was played but the ref brought back and booked the original foul doh The ref fucked it tbh.

Smith was Defo red, unsure about pen, miller could have walked as well.

It seems rare to find people with a bit of common sense on here....but maybe I found one?!

At first I didnt think it was a red, but after seeing the replays I agree it was...and Miller should have walked too, and maybe Kris too as they were all similar challenges.

The pen was soft, but if it was at the other end would you be shouting for it....damn right you would.

What didnt help was the constant moaning and arm waving from our players at almost every challenge as if we 'should get it cos we're Rangers'....done my nut in.

Kidding ourselves on if we don't think Smith should have received a red. The ref was poor during the game but at the time and at normal speed that was a red card tackle from Smith. No danger, in a distant corner, going nowhere, lumping the ball down the park to nobody and Smith clatters him very late and with studs on show. A twat of a player who should never play for us. Our manager is hopeless and is the person to blame for today's result.

This, plus Kenny & Boyd could both have walked if others had been whistling.

It seems rare to find people with a bit of common sense on here....but maybe I found one?!

At first I didnt think it was a red, but after seeing the replays I agree it was...and Miller should have walked too, and maybe Kris too as they were all similar challenges.

The pen was soft, but if it was at the other end would you be shouting for it....damn right you would.

What didnt help was the constant moaning and arm waving from our players at almost every challenge as if we 'should get it cos we're Rangers'....done my nut in.

Most of the penalties we've been awarded recently have been as soft, or softer.

smith was a stone wall red we got results in miller boyd not getting straight reds black could have also got a 2nd yellow gomis also got away with a couple that should have gave a 2nd yellow. thompson does us no favours and we should know by now not to give him big calls they always go against us. cant blame ally for the cards that's down to the players being twats.

Couple of pricks from Edinburgh with low posts and few reps . Go fuck yourselves

I'll assume that is aimed at me, how about you go fuck yourself pal....just as I stay in Edinburgh, low post count?

Your showing your maturity in your post....shouldn't you be in bed by now?

smith was a stone wall red we got results in miller boyd not getting straight reds black could have also got a 2nd yellow gomis also got away with a couple that should have gave a 2nd yellow. thompson does us no favours and we should know by now not to give him big calls they always go against us. cant blame ally for the cards that's down to the players being twats.

Well observed on the technicalities.

I would suggest that the discipline should be imparted by the management, so that our players don't leave themselves open to calls like that.