McCoist lost the dressing room?

G.E.C.

A point was made on Rangerschat regarding Boyd, Miller and Smith losing their heads today. Basically saying that the players don't fear Ally it would never happen under Jock Wallace etc.

Also noticed Miller being far from pleased when being subbed. I've always said that him and Ally will have a bust up. Miller's already complained about the lack of service in the first Hearts game and of course had to bite his lip at half time against Hibs.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A point was made on Rangerschat regarding Boyd, Miller and Smith losing their heads today. Basically saying that the players don't fear Ally it would never happen under Jock Wallace etc.

Also noticed Miller being far from pleased when being subbed. I've always said that him and Ally will have a bust up. Miller's already complained about the lack of service in the first Hearts game and of course had to bite his lip at half time against Hibs.

Miller comes across as an intelligent guy and is the most experienced player on the books. I don't back the numpties who want him to take over as manager but I think he could be influential in getting rid of McCoist. Our captain wont as he's right in as one of the old-pals.

Law hates him IMO, he accidentally favourited a tweet a few months ago slagging his tactics and I think it shows on the pitch.

When they scored Jig was just staring at the ground looked like he was thinking how the hell has it come to this, Wallace looks fed up aswell and that's just a few of them.

Doing badly results wise is one thing but it means no sign of a turnaround if the players don't believe in him or his tactics, that really has to be the trigger for him to go now.

To me that was because Miller was pissed off - and rightly so - about being taken off.

Aye mate....that's what I was getting at. (tu) Don't think he's too happy with the boss' decisions. I'm seeing a growing rift between the two...maybe an indication that all is indeed not well in the dressing room.

Law hates him IMO, he accidentally favourited a tweet a few months ago slagging his tactics and I think it shows on the pitch.

When they scored Jig was just staring at the ground looked like he was thinking how the hell has it come to this, Wallace looks fed up aswell and that's just a few of them.

Doing badly results wise is one thing but it means no sign of a turnaround if the players don't believe in him or his tactics, that really has to be the trigger for him to go now.

Or maybe he'd realised he'd made a cunt of the clearance!

More importantly I think McCoist has now lost the fans. Would never encourage anyone not to go to the games. Though I expect crowds will continue to fall and force Ashley to pull the trigger as the income drops thru the gate.

My view is that we need a shot in the arm now as our push for promotion has all but been derailed and current management are not capable of getting us back on track. A few too many cliches for me there, but hopefully you see my point

Aye mate....that's what I was getting at. (tu) Don't think he's too happy with the boss' decisions. I'm seeing a growing rift between the two...maybe an indication that all is indeed not well in the dressing room.

Totally, when things are going well in the dressing room players don't seem to react to fans saying they're shite etc. Players do lose games and they deal with it and they are usually professional about it. The bust ups with black and moshni etc with the fans really do point toward things not looking good behind closed doors.