My humble but HONEST opinion

Terry_Hurlock

Ok, so Rangers lost...the league still has a hell of a long way to go. All Rangers fans know that, and so do all Hearts fans.

The start of the game I though Rangers bossed it, not just up to the red card but even after that for a while.

The red card, as I have said elsewhere I didnt think it was at first but after seeing the replays I have no complaints. I also think Miller should have walked for (in my book) a worse tackle. Even Boyd was lucky with his reckless lunge.

Once down to ten men there was always only going to be one winner in this match, Hearts fitness was miles above Rangers...even with ten men, Ranger could have had 12 men on the park and I think Hearts would have overrun the game.

Far too much moaning, as if they deserved to get free kicks every time they got touched (Black espesically).

Again I though soft pen, although letter of the law...it was. Even Jambos I have spoke to have said it was soft.

Ally made some positive subs, sort of agree with not starting Boydy as he didnt deserve a start in my book.

As for Hearts, they struggled in the first half and 11 v 11 WOULD have been a different game. But without the spine of their team (Wilson, Bauaben & Sow) they showed they DO HAVE DEPTH to their squad? I have seen loads of comments about they dont have the squad, injuries/suspensions will hurt them.....didnt seem the case today did it? The seemed composed, confident, classy at times on the ball....

There is no way we will beat Hearts to the title, I dont care what anyone says....take the blue tinted glasses off, Rangers simply are not good enough.

Away to Hibs and QOTF coming up....more dropped points, and a play-off place should be jumped on at the moment?

Hearts deserved their win, and showed why they are unbeaten....true grit and bottle, something Rangers just dont have.

I would have the Hearts squad over the Rangers one any day.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking this game in isolation, I wouldn't have started Moshini, probably not Smith either, agree with Daly.

Smith let us down today, however even at 10 men we still had a chance and were playing quite well he then made a change which completely changed the game. I'd love to hear the rationale for taking Miller off.

Ok, so Rangers lost...the league still has a hell of a long way to go. All Rangers fans know that, and so do all Hearts fans.

The start of the game I though Rangers bossed it, not just up to the red card but even after that for a while.

The red card, as I have said elsewhere I didnt think it was at first but after seeing the replays I have no complaints. I also think Miller should have walked for (in my book) a worse tackle. Even Boyd was lucky with his reckless lunge.

Once down to ten men there was always only going to be one winner in this match, Hearts fitness was miles above Rangers...even with ten men, Ranger could have had 12 men on the park and I think Hearts would have overrun the game.

Far too much moaning, as if they deserved to get free kicks every time they got touched (Black espesically).

Again I though soft pen, although letter of the law...it was. Even Jambos I have spoke to have said it was soft.

Ally made some positive subs, sort of agree with not starting Boydy as he didnt deserve a start in my book.

As for Hearts, they struggled in the first half and 11 v 11 WOULD have been a different game. But without the spine of their team (Wilson, Bauaben & Sow) they showed they DO HAVE DEPTH to their squad? I have seen loads of comments about they dont have the squad, injuries/suspensions will hurt them.....didnt seem the case today did it? The seemed composed, confident, classy at times on the ball....

There is no way we will beat Hearts to the title, I dont care what anyone says....take the blue tinted glasses off, Rangers simply are not good enough.

Away to Hibs and QOTF coming up....more dropped points, and a play-off place should be jumped on at the moment?

Hearts deserved their win, and showed why they are unbeaten....true grit and bottle, something Rangers just dont have.

I would have the Hearts squad over the Rangers one any day.

Too honest an appraisal for some.

Naw, I have Hertz manager over our any day, in fact I'd have any other manager over our any day.

Our players are better than Hertz by a mile, they just need management

Not sure about the name in charge, but I firmly believe we have the players, if correctly trained, organised & motivated.

Naw, I have Hertz manager over our any day, in fact I'd have any other manager over our any day.

Can agree in the hertz manager, as just about anybody would be better than McCoist, but as to the players, yes we have several that are better, but sorry, the rest are either dross or done. Overall, hertz have a better squad. Lastly it was noticeable again today at the start of the second half, our squad are so unfit it's a fuckin disgrace.

I agree, with some exceptions we have a strong squad in a Scottish context.

The fact that this squad is underperforming and is dishing out shit football and that individual players are not playing to their proven potential is down to the management and coaching.

I genuinely believe that if we had a competent manager and professional modern coaching we'd walk this league by a distance.

Whatever your emotional view most must now agree we need significant change. We need a complete clear out of the football management and coaching staff. We need people in these positions who are not part of the "old-pals" network.

I like Billy Davies, he's a good candidate and he's not part of the brown brogue clique. His management history makes me believe that we would improve the areas we are weakest in right away.

All of Davies' attributes are feck all to do with his Rangers background. The fact he's an ex-player is a bonus but not the primary qualification.

all good points OP, and of course you are correct in saying there is a long way to go yet, but its also obvious that Ally doesn't have it in him to be up to the task, the substitutions today highlighted that fact completely, so yes 9points can be overcome but only if someone else can take over as manager, as I wouldn't trust Ally to get us to a play off spot, so who would that be? to be honest I don't know, some of the names being banded around do not fill me with confidence either, but if change does not come soon I fear we may have another year in the championship to look forward to.

Just been on Hearts site and this thread has been mentioned already?

I'll take the praise from the guy 'The Futures Maroon'....which being honest I think is a good username, because how I feel right now (and being from Edin) I may change my team and become a Hearts fan as they look more likely to win shit that Rangers do in the coming years.

I'll take the praise from the guy 'The Futures Maroon'....which being honest I think is a good username, because how I feel right now (and being from Edin) I may change my team and become a Hearts fan as they look more likely to win shit that Rangers do in the coming years.

? Maybe I'm reading this wrong or your at it. If so: Scum

Enjoy

If you live to be 100 you'll never have a history like the mighty Gers. Enjoy it while you can.

Whit..

:blink:

Agree. Hearts are given far too much credit on this forum. They along with Hibs were the worst two teams in the SPL last season, I dont think they are any better now. I actually think Hibs if they settle down, would be a match for Hearts. We're in this position because of the management team. As simple as that.

Cheerio then glory hunter. :wanker:

? Maybe I'm reading this wrong or your at it. If so: Scum

Thats two threads you have had a go at me....cant we be honest, isnt that what internet forums are about ?

The changing teams comment was a piss take as I am so disillusioned at things right now.

Thats two threads you have had a go at me....cant we be honest, isnt that what internet forums are about ?

The changing teams comment was a piss take as I am so disillusioned at things right now.

I don't even look at who I'm replying to most of the time so I don't know which other post you mean.

Your comment didn't come along as sarcastic or bad humour. We need all the support for the team possible. Stay for the fight.