Your silence is deafening

BridgeIsBlue

UoF,SoS,RST and the rest,what in the actual fuck are you lot doing? Are you only interested in your self inflated egos? Do you only care about getting your own cronies onto the board? Instead of crying about getting dodgy Davie into the club you could actually help us out and be vocal in trying to get the manager out,use your power with the mhedia and come out publicly and say McCoist has to go.

But we all know it won't happen.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need McCoist, McCoist along with Dickson and Mccculloch feed them, now one link has been removed the other two will become pivotal.

Keith Jackson will be shitting himself at the thought of his 3 sources being reduced to 1

They need McCoist, McCoist along with Dickson and Mccculloch feed them, now one link has been removed the other two will become pivotal.

Keith Jackson will be shitting himself at the thought of his 3 sources being reduced to 1

Let the purge continue.

This.

I've maintained this all along before all the Admin shit this is why Walter Smith pit Mcoist in it was nothing to do with Football but money.

I'm sure the fanspivs will comment soon. Paul Murray will email them all with the line to take when asked and they'll all oblige.

Come to think of it, Eskbank is in the email circle. He was at the game yesterday. I wonder what he thinks of Super Ally?

My opinions on the manager are well known & I happily took part in the Ally gtf chants at the game

Edit: the RST have never commented on the on field matters - when journos come looking for comments on it we always refuse.

And there is the RST's problem in a nutshell: despite all the online debate about who runs the club and how, they should be concerned about representing the majority of "Supporters", whose major concern is what goes on on the park.

Or maybe change the acronym to PROST: Potential Rangers' Owners Supporters Trust as that seems to be all that matters.

And there is the RST's problem in a nutshell: despite all the online debate about who runs the club and how, they should be concerned about representing the majority of "Supporters", whose major concern is what goes on on the park.

Or maybe change the acronym to PROST: Potential Rangers' Owners Supporters Trust as that seems to be all that matters.

The primary purpose of the Trust is to promote & further fan ownership.

UoF,SoS,RST and the rest,what in the actual fuck are you lot doing? Are you only interested in your self inflated egos? Do you only care about getting your own cronies onto the board? Instead of crying about getting dodgy Davie into the club you could actually help us out and be vocal in trying to get the manager out,use your power with the mhedia and come out publicly and say McCoist has to go.

Answer is they dont make statements on the football side, never did with McLeish or PLG either (tu)

The primary purpose of the Trust is to promote & further fan ownership.

Which they will never achieve without broader appeal. A broader appeal that they will never achieve if they don't appeal to those supporters who know that what really matters is how that affects what happens on the pitch. We get all het up about ownership and directors in our wee online world. The RST membership numbers, the number of active posters on here, and the much greater numbers of fans at games should tell you what really matters. If they don't sell influence on the end product, there really is nothing to sell.

UoF helping the club out? Are you have a laugh mate?

Envelopes will be in the papers tomorrow or Tuesday telling us it was MA's fault for making Ally feel uncomfortable or some shit.

EDIT: think I just made his deflection excuse right there.

UoF helping the club out? Are you have a laugh mate?

Envelopes will be in the papers tomorrow or Tuesday telling us it was MA's fault for making Ally feel uncomfortable or some shit.

EDIT: think I just made his deflection excuse right there.

That's all the RST do.

They are fuck all to do with Rangers Fans and support themselves and not the Club.

They should stay silent and stay away from my club. They are worse than the unwashed and need to get to fuck.

If Mike Ashley was to say that he's dishing out £200 million to the club they wouldn't be happy because it does not suit their agenda, dont be fooled that they care about Rangers, they care about their own agenda and are incapable of compromise.

Have UoF or RST ever commented on the failings of our manager? Be it McLeish, Le Guen or Ally?

The u of f........... were only set up about a year ago, so they could not comment on McLeish or Le Guen. The RST which I was a member of until 2011 always seem at odds with normal fans of our club.

I just cannot understand how 'football fans' can be so vocal about the board but not seem to care about 'the football'. We are after all a Football Club. I will repeat, a Football Club.

I've followed our club the length and breadth of this country with an RST board member. I'd say he's reasonably interested in football ;)

I bet you have! Now the snide posts you've aimed at me lately make perfect sense. Thanks for the clarification.