Where did the hammer throwers come from?

Captain Hilts

I must say I've never seen Rangers players lose their heads as much as they did yesterday. did the atmosphere get to them, or did Ally told them to get stuck in but they took it too far? I've always despised teams who deliberately go out to constantly foul (i.e. Dunfermline) so I hope it's something we won't see again from Rangers

A physical team losing an important game against a side of young, diving bastards.

Couple that with the ref yesterday, we were lucky to have 10 men at the end...

Can you refrain from calling people bastards please? Abuse of any sort is not tolerated on this forum and is severely frowned upon by all the nice mod guys.

Thank you please.

The first game at Ibrox them scummy Edinburgh junkie bastards set out to just kick us about. That's why neilson made that comment about practicing with ten men.

He effectively put pressure on the ref that day and it fucking paid off.

Then he spent most of yesterday in the ear of the 4th official and got everything his way.

Can you refrain from calling people bastards please? Abuse of any sort is not tolerated on this forum and is severely frowned upon by all the nice mod guys.

Thank you please.

Is this only because you got warned off? You wouldn't be posting the above a few hours ago.

It was just the nature of the game in my opinion. It was an intense, physical match with a lot of bad tackles on both sides.

Sorry mate I just cannot agree with that. We could have had three players sent off, I cannot recall any time when I thought hearts would have a man sent off.

me='insider' timestamp='1416754214' post='1062310790']

Sorry mate I just cannot agree with that. We could have had three players sent off, I cannot recall any time when I thought hearts would have a man sent off.

I cannot agree with you when you say we could have had three men sent off. Smith's tackle was never a red, Boyd never touched the player and Miller, at a push, could have been sent off.

Pure frustration from the Rangers players,I thought the Smith red card was harsh but once Hearts got in front we lost all discipline,you only have to look back to the last Edinburgh derby when Hearts were a goal behind and a man down they kept digging away and got a result but once we went behind it looked a lost cause.

I think the antics of the hertz players and the acceptance of the ref that they were badly fouled added to the increased break down in our discipline. They went down in agony at the slightest touch and as it was a tough game, there was some heavy tackles that went in, but you'd have thought that every sniper from Scottish football was in the stands yesterday. And I think it was Patterson, the guy Smith got sent off for had an amazing flying through the air when no one touched him at all. That to me was a sending off and I'd expect, what's his title, the contunity officer, should have a look at that one again. But will he, it was AGAINST Rangers, so it might never be even mentioned, never mind scrutinised.

If yesterday is considered a physical game then I truly fear for the future of 'mens' football.

Hertz are a team of strawmen who went down when the breeze blew in their direction,ffs.

Ppl in here saying we were lucky not to have more sent off, really?

Thank f**k I played the game with MEN,both on and off the park.

I think the antics of the hertz players and the acceptance of the ref that they were badly fouled added to the increased break down in our discipline. They went down in agony at the slightest touch and as it was a tough game, there was some heavy tackles that went in, but you'd have thought that every sniper from Scottish football was in the stands yesterday. And I think it was Patterson, the guy Smith got sent off for had an amazing flying through the air when no one touched him at all. That to me was a sending off and I'd expect, what's his title, the contunity officer, should have a look at that one again. But will he, it was AGAINST Rangers, so it might never be even mentioned, never mind scrutinised.

Cuts both ways - how many times do you see Black go down, slapping the turf like he's had his leg broken, then gets up & on with it like nothing happened?

He did it yesterday as well.