Has Ally ever made the difference?

blunosecol

Trying to remember just one moment where as a manager Ally has made a tactical change, or the perfect substitution to win us a game. I wouldn't expect Mourinho levels but once in a while shouldn't be too much to ask, but I can't recall even one time. Anyone?

Mind the time we rescued a replay against Albion Rovers in the Scottish cup after throwing Moshni up front? Weeks after saying this:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/5400536/McCoist-If-I-play-Mohsni-up-front-kick-me-out-of-the-dugout.html

Time we fans held the dud to this, fanny of a manager.

If I think back to games where we've been behind it's always a case of get the ball in the opposition box via the sky. No penetrating play to try and unlock the door, just lump it in there and hope for a break. The most obvious example was against Hibs. He had Boyd and Daly up top and whenever we got within 40 yards of their goal it was getting launched. It came off against St Johnstone but most teams deal with it fairly comfortably.

Actually been quite a few times, the problem is that nobody accepts we should have to turn games around against lower league opposition so it tends to be ignored.

I recall the one where he thought it would be a laugh to bring Kerkar on.

Then almost tossed off a 3-0 lead against 9-man Septic.