Next Manager of Rangers

WilliamCahill91

419 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next manager of Rangers?

• Stuart McCall.
    • Derek McInnes.
    • Billy Davies.
    • Someone different from the above three. (Comment below)
    • No-one. I'm happy with Ally McCoist in charge.

Not sure if there's been a poll on this recently, so I thought I'd post this. Was just curious as to who fans would like to see replace Ally McCoist, should he resign or be sacked.

Personally, I'd like to see Stuart McCall be given a crack at the whip.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open it up for applications and appoint the best candidate!

Not a bad idea, but normally a club of Rangers' stature would have a shortlist of candidates drawn up. But then, that would be up to the board. And we all know how fucked up the boardroom is at the moment.

Got be to be someone different from those names

AVB

Mixu

Laudrup

Numam

De Boer

Eck

Calderwood

Strachan

Walter till end of season

Souness and eg Gio

I'm thinking that the appointment of Gordon Strachan wouldn't go down too well with fans. Ex-Aberdeen player and ex-Celtic manager? Hmmm...

I'm thinking that the appointment of Gordon Strachan wouldn't go down too well with fans. Ex-Aberdeen player and ex-Celtic manager? Hmmm...

you trying to take the piss 87 posts? Been a few low post counters on here today spouting same shite! You are no Bear.No way that wee ginger bawbag will ever get near it!

It's called debate, brother.

But if you didn't want to take part, then why open the thread and comment on it?

There's already about 10 threads on this though and no sign of Ally leaving either so why bother talking about it again i would love Ally to leave yeah of course but i don't think he will be leaving

highly disrespectful to McCoist.We have a manager until we can no longer win the league,at least.Some short memories here re Billy Davies and Pollok flat!! Never Rangers standard.

Hi

highly disrespectful to McCoist.We have a manager until we can no longer win the league,at least.Some short memories here re Billy Davies and Pollok flat!! Never Rangers standard.

And Ally McCoist (as a manager) is?

Get a grip, pal. His time is up.

There's already about 10 threads on this though and no sign of Ally leaving either so why bother talking about it again i would love Ally to leave yeah of course but i don't think he will be leaving

I said in the OP than I was unsure of related threads. Plus, I'm not forcing anyone to vote, comment or even view the thread. They can't be that against it that much either, if they're doing the thing they say they don't want to do (view, vote and comment).

not going to post details as not right but comparing Ally with Davies as a Rangers manager is a disgrace.Get a fkn grip!

Details of what?

And who was comparing anything to anyone? Read the OP and stop making things up. Comparison between McCoist and any other manager was never once brought up.

Not sure if there's been a poll on this recently, so I thought I'd post this. Was just curious as to who fans would like to see replace Ally McCoist, should he resign or be sacked.

Personally, I'd like to see Stuart McCall be given a crack at the whip.

85 posts and starts a `next manager poll` I`d keep an eye on this one admin.

Details of what?

And who was comparing anything to anyone? Read the OP and stop making things up. Comparison between McCoist and any other manager was never once brought up.

No more direct convo with me ok! Unless admin say diff I`m labelling you as highly suspect!

85 posts and starts a `next manager poll` I`d keep an eye on this one admin.

Uch, here we go with the usual shite. I'm a low poster so I must be a Tim, or a fan of another club, or a spy on behalf of the board.

100% legit here. I use my real name and all you have to do is click my signature to be linked to my Twitter feed where I post under my real face. No anonymous pussies over on this end, mate.