1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    EllonLoyal

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • Some pretty mental takes on here. He’s absolutely done it in big games for us. Just this season we wouldn’t have made it to the Europa league without him. Scored the goal that got us through against Servette. League cup final winner. Massive game. (After scoring twice against Hearts in the semi) Free kick against Killie that got us back into a game we never should have won. Goal and assist in the 2-1 win to beat hearts. League would have been over right there. Goal, assist and set up another in 3-0 win against st Mirren. Incredible assist for Sima in 1-0 win away against Hearts. And goal line clearance Gots contender that set up win against County Set up all 3 goals in the later 3-1 win against County Opens the scoring against Hibs On top of other goals in losing efforts like Psv and celtic and all the penalties he’s stuck away.  He’s never in a million years a captain and not a leader. But he was quality for a good chunk of the season. Nonsense to say otherwise. He’s done now though for this season. Ran into the ground.  At 33 next season maybe Clement looks to move him on. No used to us when he can’t run.
    • I don’t even get the logic behind all the weird shit none of it makes any sense at all
    • Have no issue with this at all. I want Rangers players to be brave, honest and not hide when times are tough. I respect his honesty and we need more of that attitude in this squad. Too many treating it like just another game. Bringing in players with the English Championship mentality that a draw is not a bad result shows a total lack of undertaking as to what is required as a Rangers player. 
    • Also when there is expectation to get a result in Europe, eg against the Cypriots this season, they shit the bed again.   Time to get rid.
    • I wish that the whole squad had Sterlings attitude, professional pride and team ethos. He has played in various positions, none of them his preferred, yet still gives his all for the team. I think most Bears rate him highly. That's not based on his comments, it's a reflection of his performances and consistent application for our cause.
  • Popular Contributors