What do you Think about the new HSV?

HSVvdv

Hey Dudes!

I just would like to know what the great Rangers-Supporters think about their Blues Brothers from Germany!

This is our Team:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rost-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------(One of the best German Goalies)-------------------------------------------------------------

-------Boateng------------------------------------------Alex Silva-----------------------------Mathijsen--------------------------------Jansen----------

-(U19 German International)------------------(Brasilian International)---------------(Dutch International)---------------(German International)-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------De Jong---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------(Dutch International)--------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------Trochoswki--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Olic---------------------------------

----------(German International)--------------------------------------------------------------------------(Croatian International)----------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------Thiago Neves------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------(Brasilian International)-------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------Guerrero---------------------------------------------------Petric------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------(Peruan International)----------------------------------(Croatian International)--------------------------------------

Substitutes:

Goalie: Wolgang Hesl(A German Talent)

Defenders: Atouba(Cameroon International), Demel(Ivory Coast International), Reinhardt( Former U21 German International), Aogo (U21 German International), Benjamin(Namibian International)

Midfield: Castelen(Dutch International), Pitroipa(Burkina Faso International), Jarolim(Chech International), Ben-Hatira(Big German Talent), Putsilo(Balearus International), Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe (Belgium International and 4th Place in Olympia).

Attackers: Chrisantus(Nigerian Super Talent, second best Player and best Goalgetter of the U17 Worldcup 2007!), Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (U21 International, one of the biggest Talents in Germany), Tunay Torun(Turkish U17 International)

Thats our Team for the next Season, i believe that we can reach a lot this Season. But what do you in Scotland think about that? Is our team good enough to rock the Uefacup and the Bundesliga? Will Hamburg reach a Title?

looking very strong I keep an eye on the Bundesliga. We used to live in Germany ( Bonn no decent team!) and we still miss it there. You should do really well this season. Did you see we decimated Celtic this weekend! It was great!

keep in touch

Of course i saw! I even Heard something about that u hitted the one of the coaches of the Celtic scum... I mean of course Violence is not good at all. But its Celtic Scum at least.. BUT i do not like Violence! But its Celtic Scum! But i dont like Violence! But its Celtic Scum! But i Dont Like Violence! But its Celtic Scum! U See my Problem?

looking very strong I keep an eye on the Bundesliga. We used to live in Germany ( Bonn no decent team!) and we still miss it there. You should do really well this season. Did you see we decimated Celtic this weekend! It was great!

keep in touch

Of course i saw! I even Heard something about that u hitted the one of the coaches of the Celtic scum... I mean of course Violence is not good at all. But its Celtic Scum at least.. BUT i do not like Violence! But its Celtic Scum! But i dont like Violence! But its Celtic Scum! But i Dont Like Violence! But its Celtic Scum! U See my Problem?

the coach was Neil Lennon and it happened sometime after the game at night in the city. Things can be quite hyper in Glasgow at night after an Old Firm game!

kein Liga Fussball dieses Wochenende...langweilige Nationalspiele :rolleyes:

Hey Dudes!

I just would like to know what the great Rangers-Supporters think about their Blues Brothers from Germany!

This is our Team:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rost-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------(One of the best German Goalies)-------------------------------------------------------------

-------Boateng------------------------------------------Alex Silva-----------------------------Mathijsen--------------------------------Jansen----------

-(U19 German International)------------------(Brasilian International)---------------(Dutch International)---------------(German International)-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------De Jong---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------(Dutch International)--------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------Trochoswki--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Olic---------------------------------

----------(German International)--------------------------------------------------------------------------(Croatian International)----------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------Thiago Neves------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------(Brasilian International)-------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------Guerrero---------------------------------------------------Petric------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------(Peruan International)----------------------------------(Croatian International)--------------------------------------

Substitutes:

Goalie: Wolgang Hesl(A German Talent)

Defenders: Atouba(Cameroon International), Demel(Ivory Coast International), Reinhardt( Former U21 German International), Aogo (U21 German International), Benjamin(Namibian International)

Midfield: Castelen(Dutch International), Pitroipa(Burkina Faso International), Jarolim(Chech International), Ben-Hatira(Big German Talent), Putsilo(Balearus International), Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe (Belgium International and 4th Place in Olympia).

Attackers: Chrisantus(Nigerian Super Talent, second best Player and best Goalgetter of the U17 Worldcup 2007!), Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (U21 International, one of the biggest Talents in Germany), Tunay Torun(Turkish U17 International)

Thats our Team for the next Season, i believe that we can reach a lot this Season. But what do you in Scotland think about that? Is our team good enough to rock the Uefacup and the Bundesliga? Will Hamburg reach a Title?

Wow! You've got some pretty decent players, but you don't have a Kirk Broadfoot or a Charlie Adam, let alone a Kris Boyd.

Getting Petric in a swap deal was a great piece of business. Thiago Neves isn't right in the head, could be amazing one week and useless the next. Not sure on Jansen from the limited amounts i've seen of him, Matjhisen is very decent.

Apart from that it's a great squad with a lot of strength and depth, hopefully HSV can build on their great start to the Bundesliga and maybe even challenge for the title.

Super Hamberg Olé!

• 2 weeks later...

DEUTSCHER MEISTER WIRD NUR DER HSV!! NUR DER HSV!!! NUR DER HSV!!!

.... after the third "0:2 Comeback" this Season, Hamburg is the new leader of the Bundesliga!

In an fantastic match against Leverkusen, Hamburg reached the top of the Bundesliga. After 20 minutes Leverkusen were 0:2 in the lead and they deserved it, because the Hamburg defense seems to be falling asleep. But suddenly after an half hour even firemen would have been scared by the fire in the German side play. They came over Leverkusen like the Hurrican Ike over Cuba. Paolo Guerrero scored by a beautiful header(Assist Trochowski). After the break there were big pressure on the Leverkusen Goal, and after 6 Minutes Olic scored by a Neves assist. There were no way out for Leverkusen anymore, Hamburg wanted the 3 Points and they got them. A fine pass of Neves to Madlen Petric and he tipped in, in a distance of 6 meters! After that, the Volkspark was a big Festival-Place, and the Hamburg supporters showed what Blue Power is!

No Surrender! :rangers: :unionflag:

.... after the third "0:2 Comeback" this Season, Hamburg is the new leader of the Bundesliga!

In an fantastic match against Leverkusen, Hamburg reached the top of the Bundesliga. After 20 minutes Leverkusen were 0:2 in the lead and they deserved it, because the Hamburg defense seems to be falling asleep. But suddenly after an half hour even firemen would have been scared by the fire in the German side play. They came over Leverkusen like the Hurrican Ike over Cuba. Paolo Guerrero scored by a beautiful header(Assist Trochowski). After the break there were big pressure on the Leverkusen Goal, and after 6 Minutes Olic scored by a Neves assist. There were no way out for Leverkusen anymore, Hamburg wanted the 3 Points and they got them. A fine pass of Neves to Madlen Petric and he tipped in, in a distance of 6 meters! After that, the Volkspark was a big Festival-Place, and the Hamburg supporters showed what Blue Power is!

brilliant hsv... your team plays great football...wonder how we can get the Bundesliga over here would like to watch it

brilliant hsv... your team plays great football...wonder how we can get the Bundesliga over here would like to watch it

Bundesliga is on Setanta, isn't it?

Gratuliere, für den HSV ist wirklich alles drin heuer!

Blues brothers!

• 3 weeks later...

:rangers: :unionflag: :rangers:

Leader of the SPL: RANGERS :bouncy:

Leader of the Bundesliga: HSV :bouncy:

:unionflag: With hands over the sea, we rock Scotland and Germany :unionflag:

:rangers: Two parts of Europe are deep blue :rangers: