The timmy thread

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andypendek

They have to get a result away sometime, maybe it will be tonight.

It will be tres interesting to hear what timmy has to say if they get a result playing 4-5-1, given the sanctimonious pish I had to listen to last season about out anti-football.

They get pumped=I win

They get a result=I slag them about anti-football

I win!

Anybody watching skysports news ... all this fucking pish Celtic and villarreal fans have a big affiliation ... ave never saw anything on the telley about us chelsea and linfield ... no just negative things on the telle about us the media bum celtic up trying to make them look good

Anybody watching skysports news ... all this fucking pish Celtic and villarreal fans have a big affiliation ... ave never saw anything on the telley about us chelsea and linfield ... no just negative things on the telle about us the media bum celtic up trying to make them look good

they seem to have a 'speshul relationship' with every team they play in Europe and sook up to everyone its sickening

They're travelling to maybe the most in form team in Europe right now, bar Milan. Villarreal are in second in their league, with 4 wins out of 5 in such a hard league.

If the tims get anything tonight...

Guest Andypendek

I wouldn't object to them being pals with every team in Europe, if that's what they want. I prefer a more heated atmosphere, that keen sense of rivarly that teeters on the verge of outright hostility and sometimes tips right into it.

What is annoying, is that it is played as being 'we're better than Rangers.' Message to timmy: I don't give a shit what you think of me, nor of what anyone else thinks of me. I do not define my sense of worth as 'how much are other people (who don't know anything about me) polite to me before the cameras?'

This season has been an eye opener for me, in relation to timmy's mental problems. These guys are seriously weird.

I wouldn't object to them being pals with every team in Europe, if that's what they want. I prefer a more heated atmosphere, that keen sense of rivarly that teeters on the verge of outright hostility and sometimes tips right into it.

What is annoying, is that it is played as being 'we're better than Rangers.' Message to timmy: I don't give a shit what you think of me, nor of what anyone else thinks of me. I do not define my sense of worth as 'how much are other people (who don't know anything about me) polite to me before the cameras?'

This season has been an eye opener for me, in relation to timmy's mental problems. These guys are seriously weird.

Yeah I wouldn't mind being the most hated team in Europe :D the players would be more up for it. :bouncy:

Okay, we are getting fucked each way but sideways - yet the tims can have scarfs with this on?

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4126/timsm8.jpg

a just took that pic the now as they were live in spain.......... While its outside the club - its things like this that stir up the pish!