Belgrade derby this weekend

Mairosu

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think its a bit daft to support 5 different football teams is all.

Commonplace in Serbia to have fan affiliations outside your own club (ie. Red Star or Partizan). People mainly follow EPL or Serie A. I stated before, I support Liverpool, Rangers and Feijenoord since '94, Anderlecht is a latecomer since I wanted to make it a bit more entertaining for myself to follow the local league while I lived in Belgium.

You have officially recognized Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal etc. fan club charters stretched across Belgrade.

But I can understand your viewpoint. I'm unsure if I would follow other clubs if I was born in Glasgow. Or Liverpool.

Commonplace in Serbia to have fan affiliations outside your own club (ie. Red Star or Partizan). People mainly follow EPL or Serie A. I stated before, I support Liverpool, Rangers and Feijenoord since '94, Anderlecht is a latecomer since I wanted to make it a bit more entertaining for myself to follow the local league while I lived in Belgium.

You have officially recognized Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal etc. fan club charters stretched across Belgrade.

But I can understand your viewpoint. I'm unsure if I would follow other clubs if I was born in Glasgow. Or Liverpool.

I dont mind that you do... just i couldnt i dont think.

Rangers and thats all for me.

I maybe watch my local team sometimes, Maryhill.

Are you a betting man? if you were, that wouldnt be a bad accumulator to put on every week, regardless of the opposition, i'm sure it would come in a few times a season..

Best of luck in the derby, c'mon the Red Star.

By ra way, your english is better than most on here, :blush: i take it your work in an English speaking environment.

By ra way, your english is better than most on here, :blush: i take it your work in an English speaking environment.

That, and the fact my old man had me learning it since the age of 7. Terrific hindsight, as if you speak only Serbian...you're a global nothing.

That, and the fact my old man had me learning it since the age of 7. Terrific hindsight, as if you speak only Serbian...you're a global nothing.

:lol:

Has Red Star been able to replace Dejan Milovanovic? I remember him being really good for Serbia U-21s and Red Stars captain?

Too early to tell, though Milijas has pretty much assumed his role. Segundo Castillo is a bigger loss, we don't have an anchor midfielder since his departure, just some pretenders.

Alright Mairosu?

This is the betting for Serbian footy this weekend from William Hill. Any good tips?

Cheers man.

Serbian Super Liga Home Draw Away

14:30 - Borac Cacak v Banat 6/10 23/10 41/10

14:30 - Cukaricki Belgrade v Fk Jagodina 7/10 11/5 7/2

14:30 - Javor Habitpharm v Hajduk Kula 6/5 9/5 11/5

14:30 - Rad Belgrade v O F K Belgrade 29/20 19/10 17/10

14:30 - Red Star Belgrade v Partizan Belgrade 33/20 19/10 6/4

14:30 - Vojvodina v Napredak 1/4 7/2 9/1

Alright Mairosu?

This is the betting for Serbian footy this weekend from William Hill. Any good tips?

Cheers man.

14:30 - Borac Cacak v Banat 6/10 23/10 41/10

14:30 - Cukaricki Belgrade v Fk Jagodina 7/10 11/5 7/2

14:30 - Javor Habitpharm v Hajduk Kula 6/5 9/5 11/5

14:30 - Rad Belgrade v O F K Belgrade 29/20 19/10 17/10

14:30 - Red Star Belgrade v Partizan Belgrade 33/20 19/10 6/4

14:30 - Vojvodina v Napredak 1/4 7/2 9/1

Red Star, 33/20 at home in a derby, very interesting ECB, you know the way those derbies can go.. (tu)

Any, um, chance I get those fixtures with decimal odds ? :)

Thought you would ask for that mate!!

14:30 - Borac Cacak v Banat 1.60 3.30 5.10

14:30 - Cukaricki Belgrade v Fk Jagodina 1.70 3.20 4.50

14:30 - Javor Habitpharm v Hajduk Kula 2.20 2.80 3.20

14:30 - Rad Belgrade v O F K Belgrade 2.45 2.90 2.70

14:30 - Red Star Belgrade v Partizan Belgrade 2.65 2.90 2.50

14:30 - Vojvodina v Napredak 1.25 4.50 10.00

I prefer the old fractions, easier to work out in my head.

Your sig had me well confused the other night mate. I was herbally altered though!!

It did exactly the same to me bud, when i found it on another forum, i was wavering over it for what seemed like ages, trying to work out what the fuck was going on... :smo: (tu)

I'd back Red Star but I'm a homer. Still, Partizan has a godawful record at our turf for the past 30 years or so - I think they managed 3 league away wins over that period. They also have midweek action vs. Poli Timisoara tomorrow, so fatigue might be a light factor. Since changing coaches, Red Star has been good in the home league. I would say we win 2-1. We would beat them even when they would be 12 points ahead...so current form doesn't mean much.

Javor Habitpharm vs. Hajduk, Javor is a new team in top flight but they haven't lost at home in ages and even managed to beat us 0-2 away. Hajduk is pretty much a "home side" - I think Javor sneaks this one 1-0.

Vojvodina should be a sure deal as well.

I'd back Red Star but I'm a homer. Still, Partizan has a godawful record at our turf for the past 30 years or so - I think they managed 3 league away wins over that period. They also have midweek action vs. Poli Timisoara tomorrow, so fatigue might be a light factor. Since changing coaches, Red Star has been good in the home league. I would say we win 2-1. We would beat them even when they would be 12 points ahead...so current form doesn't mean much.

Javor Habitpharm vs. Hajduk, Javor is a new team in top flight but they haven't lost at home in ages and even managed to beat us 0-2 away. Hajduk is pretty much a "home side" - I think Javor sneaks this one 1-0.

Vojvodina should be a sure deal as well.

Cheers man. May go for a draw in the Belgrade derby. In fact a wee treble - draw, Javor and Vojvodina!! If it wins, a :beer1: will be heading your way.

Is PB's new stadium going to happen and do RSB have plans for a new stadium?

:D Eversince 2006. or so every season is "the last ever season at JNA !". Suffice to be said, I'm yet to see anything from that proposed new park.

Red Star won't move soon either.

Is PB's new stadium going to happen and do RSB have plans for a new stadium?

:D Eversince 2006. or so every season is "the last ever season at JNA !". Suffice to be said, I'm yet to see anything from that proposed new park.

Red Star won't move soon either.

You'll maybe get the new stadiums if Serbia hosts the Euros!!