Motherwell V Nancy Predictions

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see what our manager see's in Mark Reynolds. He is one of the worst defenders in the SPL!

He's absolutely atrocious.

Shittu, Arzo and Loovens havent started much better at their new clubs as well. We dodged a few bullets in the Summer.

I really don't see what our manager see's in Mark Reynolds. He is one of the worst defenders in the SPL!

Shittu, Arzo and Loovens havent started much better at their new clubs as well. We dodged a few bullets in the Summer.

Shittu has been horrific. But to be fair, Loovens looked 'wurld clas' against Livingston.

Sadly we caught a couple in the head though.

Andy Webster and Lee McCulloch remain options for us at centre back :anguish:

A striker with a bit more composure would have punished Reynolds there.

I've noticed that Reynolds makes at least 2 mistakes a game.

He's fastly overtaking Berra in the "most overrated defender in the country" stakes.

He's fastly overtaking Berra in the "most overrated defender in the country" stakes.

There are 3 of them, Reynolds, Berra and Barr. I don't want to see any of them at Ibrox. They are simply not good enough and never will be. Look how Berra and Reynolds have struggled in Europe and against mediocre sides. Imagine them in the Champions League or even UEFA Cup in the group stages or beyond. We'd be humiliated at the back. Three complete and utter dumplings.

Lee McCulloch remain options for us at centre back :anguish:

My brain still struggles to process that sentence.

There are 3 of them, Reynolds, Berra and Barr. I don't want to see any of them at Ibrox. They are simply not good enough and never will be. Look how Berra and Reynolds have struggled in Europe and against mediocre sides. Imagine them in the Champions League or even UEFA Cup in the group stages or beyond. We'd be humiliated at the back. Three complete and utter dumplings.

I completely agree, mate.

Darren Barr is still miles away from being good enough for Rangers too. I watched big Billy Mehmet of St Mirren give him a torrid time the other week.

agree with the posts above wouldnt sign any of these players but watch on sunday every time ive watched mehmet hes been quite a handfull for centre halfs this will be a good test for bougherra and weir

I completely agree, mate.

Darren Barr is still miles away from being good enough for Rangers too. I watched big Billy Mehmet of St Mirren give him a torrid time the other week.

I just went to this game with my Motherwell supporting pal. Only because his bird didn;t want to go. It was fucking shite. Nancy out sang them throughout. Felt like standing up and singing Derry's walls but shat a brick.

Never again...

i too was at the game, however i was getting paid to be there

it was embarrasing, was talking to one guy who said he was ashamed that 12k showed up, yet this weekend v Falkirk they will get about 3k at the game

i also seen a crowd of folk leave the ground at 20.01.....16 mins into the game

Lee McCulloch remain options for us at centre back :anguish:

My brain still struggles to process that sentence.

:lol:

Agree on Shittu. I thought he was decent in The Championship and was pretty gutted when we missed out on him, but he's been dire at The Reebok.

Loovens is another one that falls into the same category. It appears that Strachan couldn't buy a good centreback if his life depended on it.