Strachan- manager of the month

Budswiser

Strapon has just been named Manager of the month for September. Could someone of a higher intellect than myself please explain why?

Gubbed at the midden, gubbed in the C/L and i think there was a team that won all their games in September.

Sorry if this should be in the general discussion.

To be fair he's doing a remarkable job considering he doesn't get a say in who signs for the team.

Can't wait for the day he storms out of there and unleashes his full scorn on Liewell and the support who clearly hate him 'cause he aint terrorist minded.

To be fair he's doing a remarkable job considering he doesn't get a say in who signs for the team.

Can't wait for the day he storms out of there and unleashes his full scorn on Liewell and the support who clearly hate him 'cause he aint terrorist minded.

He will only go and that other scummy bastard McGee will come in his place.

Samaras Player of the Month too

Your takin the piss .How about wattie manager of the month as he has turned our team around from looking like we woulds struggle to finish second to a team that looks like champions.How about BRoadfoot Davis or even bloody miller all have had vast improvements on their previous season.Wonder how much that award cost them?

Did you expect anything else?

The SPL is a joke of a league. How Strachan got that award I will never know?

Anyway, it's the only thing he'll be winning this season.

If you look at the games in September theres not much between Rangers and Celtic this month, both won all their SPL games

Although their scrape against the sheep and our demolition of Hibs should have tipped it in our favour

Strapon has just been named Manager of the month for September. Could someone of a higher intellect than myself please explain why?

Gubbed at the midden, gubbed in the C/L and i think there was a team that won all their games in September.

Sorry if this should be in the general discussion.

Old firm gubbing was August 31st, C/L isn't relevant for SPL manager of the month.

I guess as Walter and Pedro won the awards for August, the SPL is trying to showing a balance. these awards often seem dubious to me... E.g the amount of times McGeady got it last year!