Eintracht Frankfurt Fans

ECWC1972

That's because it' all standing area and that's obviously the Frankfurt Ultras, the whole stadium isn't like that. We do have just as passionate fans, the game last week at Easter Road is proof of that, it's just that in Ibrox you have auld woman, auld guys, birds, children etc who don't create atmospheres like that. Supports over Europe are made up of mostly men from 18-40.

Check this

That's because it' all standing area and that's obviously the Frankfurt Ultras, the whole stadium isn't like that. We do have just as passionate fans, the game last week at Easter Road is proof of that, it's just that in Ibrox you have auld woman, auld guys, birds, children etc who don't create atmospheres like that. Supports over Europe are made up of mostly men from 18-40.

Check this

You get some that dont appreciate some of things like that at away games too... 3 seconds into the match starting (easter road), I was still standing because we had all been singing and cheering for the players etc, only to be told to sit down by someone behind me doh

Check this

You get some that dont appreciate some of things like that at away games too... 3 seconds into the match starting (easter road), I was still standing because we had all been singing and cheering for the players etc, only to be told to sit down by someone behind me doh

I was standing the whole game, back row of the south lower though.

Check this

I was standing the whole game, back row of the south lower though.

Not bad for some, I dont mind if someone asks me to sit down, but 3 seconds into the game, and the tap on the shoulder, telling me AND my dad to sit down...

I had a brilliant view anyway as I was at the front of the upper tier, lots of leg room and a banister infront of me, had a lot of people walking past me though

Bring one of they loudspeakers to the Brox and we will be jamming

:rangers:

im sure we had some last season?

What game or games ?i think that would be awesome..just one line of"IF YOU CANNAE DAE THE BOUNCY..."

and the place would erupt,the match against Stuttgart shows we can be second to none when it comes to creating an atmosphere.

That bouncy shook Glasgow

EDIT- here it is,still gives me goosebumps

Bring one of they loudspeakers to the Brox and we will be jamming

im sure we had some last season?

What game or games ?i think that would be awesome..just one line of"IF YOU CANNAE DAE THE BOUNCY..."

and the place would erupt,the match against Stuttgart shows we can be second to none when it comes to creating an atmosphere.

That bouncy shook Glasgow

EDIT- here it is,still gives me goosebumps

Definetly one of the best bouncies I've been part of.

German fans are awesome, the video i really liked was from the national team after beating Portugal in the Euros and Podolski leads the entire crowd and the rest of the team on the pitch in the Humba.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iwOs978X9a0

Not the best video, there used to be one from alot closer to the front and you could hear the players singing.

It's the megaphones that really get these lads going.

Does anyone know the clubs stance on megaphones? I remember there was a guy in the Main Stand (?) with one last year, it didn't really take off though.

It'd be great if the club got shot of the band and instead hired a bunch of "motivators" to stand at the bottom of the stands with megaphones. :cool:

Does anyone know the clubs stance on megaphones? I remember there was a guy in the Main Stand (?) with one last year, it didn't really take off though.

It'd be great if the club got shot of the band and instead hired a bunch of "motivators" to stand at the bottom of the stands with megaphones. :cool:

there is a guy in copland front that has a megaphone but he just sounds like an arse - you need the right person behind it - not sure on the clubs stance - ive never seem him get into trouble

Fuck me mate, you'd go mental if they sang TFIO over the megaphone aswell... what a drone that would be :harhar: :harhar: