Alan Gow

Good.

Hopefully he convinces Blackpool to make the deal permanent, or should it be Blackpool doing the convincing given how he's knocked back moves to the Championship in the past?

In any case, Alan Gow never was and never will be good enough for Rangers.

Good.

Hopefully he convinces Blackpool to make the deal permanent.

Alan Gow never was and never will be good enough for Rangers.

Same thing was said about Broadfoot :craphead:

Broadfoot wasnt good enough but he got his head down and worked at his game, he put in good performances for the reserves and the improvement was there for all to see.

Gow was awful for the reserves and apparently showed absolutely nothing in training. He also didn't take his chance in the 2 games he started in.

Good.

Broadfoot wasnt good enough but he got his head down and worked at his game, he put in good performances for the reserves and the improvement was there for all to see.

Gow was awful for the reserves and apparently showed absolutely nothing in training. He also didn't take his chance in the 2 games he started in.

2 games i seen him he created few chances for people tho :) but hey, hope he moves on anyways

Good.

Did he not win MOTM award for the Scottish Cup game at Ibrox ? :craphead:

The guy wasnt given a chance. Pure and simple. When players were wilting all around him and WAtty was moaning about the amount of matches, he had a guy who had seen it and done it in the SPL sitting on the sidelines who could have done a job.

Its a pity we didnt get to see more of Gowser, cause he has something to offer.

Good.

The guy wasnt given a chance. Pure and simple. When players were wilting all around him and WAtty was moaning about the amount of matches, he had a guy who had seen it and done it in the SPL sitting on the sidelines who could have done a job.

Thank you :D he was a class we player for Falkirk at the time. i was looking forward seeing him playing, then Watty never gave him a chance. Cousin was rid rotten in some games and still got played :ohmy: he deserved a chance

x

Good.

(tu)

Good.

Hopefully he convinces Blackpool to make the deal permanent, or should it be Blackpool doing the convincing given how he's knocked back moves to the Championship in the past?

In any case, Alan Gow never was and never will be good enough for Rangers.

I disagree on the latter point but I also hope he moves to Blackpool.

Good.

I was at that game and he really wasn't anything special. He started off slowly, set up a couple of goals and then tired badly, you also have to remember that we were playing against East Stirling. The Ibrox MOTM award system is a joke in any case.

Gow wasnt even that good at Falkirk. He was a complete show pony and i remember being absolutely distraught when we signed him. Even most Falkirk fans were surprised, saying that they thought Hearts or the like was his level.

There were Falkirk fans that were surprised he signed but I was very happy at the time actually when he signed and stand by that, depends how you want to look at it. I reckon the stats are in Gow's favour for the most part from his time at Falkirk.

Good.

Thank you :D he was a class we player for Falkirk at the time. i was looking forward seeing him playing, then Watty never gave him a chance. Cousin was rid rotten in some games and still got played :ohmy: he deserved a chance

x

So he deserved a chance despite being poor for the reserves and as i mentioned before, apparently showing nothing in training?

There were Falkirk fans that were surprised he signed but I was very happy at the time actually when he signed and stand by that, depends how you want to look at it. I reckon the stats are in Gow's favour for the most part from his time at Falkirk.

I thought he could maybe do a turn for a League 1 side, but for Rangers? I just didn't think he was anywhere near our level and i was shocked when we announced his signature.

People say that Smith didn't fancy him, but i dont buy that. Smith bid for him in January along with Thomson so he obviously rated him, that tells me that he just wasnt applying himself in training when he did arrive.

Also, his performances for the reserves were nothing short of pathetic.

Alan Gow only has Alan Gow to blame for not getting a chance, not Walter Smith.