Great deal going on England shirts

ofb1988

England aint my cuppa but I know they have a good support in the Rangers camp so i thought Id post this

England shirts £4.49 or £5.49 with a name and number! like lampard and rooney etc!!

Knock yourselves out now !

GSTQ

RULE BRITANNIA

ETC ETC

:craphead:

http://www.sportsdirect.com/category-England-REPFBLENG.htm

hate england. support rangers and scotland. since i was a boy, all i have wanted was to play for rangers and scotland. this thing with england totally baffles me. i have no time for them. they have enough people who supports them.

guardians of peace and justice.

(tu)

sco v nor. where will u b?

me hampden, armchair fans where r u watching this?

cr8 ur own thread.

Also u cant put people down who watch this elsewhere but hampden,

Scotland tickets can be hard to get at times, also with the economy these days ....

hate england. support rangers and scotland. since i was a boy, all i have wanted was to play for rangers and scotland. this thing with england totally baffles me. i have no time for them. they have enough people who supports them.

guardians of peace and justice.

And what's your point caller? That you hate England because they have enough people supporting them and they pyoor dun us aw in thoosands o years ago?

LOL.

fair enough about prices.

but it is all about who u want to win. we all want sco to win surely. i am so excited about next week.

tell u a story. my step bro lives in the ukraine. he got a season ticket for dynamo kiev for the equivolant of 40 quid. last week he watched kiev v arsenal for a tenner. but all he wants is scotalnd to win, at all costs.

I just bought two England shirts and a blackburn rovers home top!

not really a fan of either teams, but i need new t-shirts and for £5 you cant go wrong!

will do for running about the house in! (tu)

Thought I just said that! Superb!

I just bought two England shirts and a blackburn rovers home top!

not really a fan of either teams, but i need new t-shirts and for £5 you cant go wrong!

will do for running about the house in! (tu)

blackburn away is a

BELTER !