New Season Start Dates

Weekend of August 9 and 10 for the next stage of the journey back to where we belong.

Ramsdens is July 26 and 27

League Cup first round August 2 and 3

9th is my birthday- let's hope we get a nice Saturday start!

What a coincidence that is! I was just looking in the SPFL site last night for this very information, but there was no indication of it so I was going to start a thread asking if anyone knew when it would start. No need now, but when will the fixtures be available is the question now?

Only the SPFL would try to schedule football matches to be played in the same city that a major International Sporting Event is being staged, at exactly the same time.....

Indeed, as Ibrox hosts the Rugby 7s on the weekend of 26th & 27th July (45 games in 2 days) - you can absolutely guarantee we won't be playing at home that weekend or the following one....

Here's a prediction. We will get drawn against Morton in the first round of the Ramsdens Cup.

My prediction as well mate. (tu)

It was no coincidence we got Albion Rovers last season as they were missing the blue pound from league fixtures.

They ended up bloody well off from us anyway due to our S.C ties as well.

rossco: I was wondering when the fixtures were out due to there being play-offs to be decided for next season. Would that hold it up a wee bit, but no, they'd probably be done in time for June right enough.

Yeah the okay offs are all done the first 2-3 weeks in May then they'll usually sit down for a month and come up for the fixtures.

I was waiting for the same thing last year to see our fixtures and so Googled it for 2012 and it was mid-June, sure enough same time last year.