Ever turn down a chance to go to a game?

Jakes Pal

I did it once. Balked at the price quoted by Rangers Travel Club for semi at Fiorientina. For the money they wanted I would have expected at least a two day trip, or a fortnights holiday in Teneriffe.

Instead I watched the game in The District, and although the atmosphere in there was brilliant, I must admit that I would have given anything to have been in the away section that night as wee Nahco tucked away the penalty that took us to the Final in Manchester.

I did it once. Balked at the price quoted by Rangers Travel Club for semi at Fiorientina. For the money they wanted I would have expected at least a two day trip, or a fortnights holiday in Teneriffe.

Instead I watched the game in The District, and although the atmosphere in there was brilliant, I must admit that I would have given anything to have been in the away section that night as wee Nahco tucked away the penalty that took us to the Final in Manchester.

Pays to shop around

Fiorentina we got return flights to Bristol fromGlasgow for £40 return flights from Bristol to Livorno for £70 and 2 nights in a Tuscan villa with pool for £35 I think - plus the match tickets were free for the Rangers end

I went over without a ticket. Bought a home end ticket off an Italian guy and then managed to sneak in wi the bears as it was bit hectic going in. I've tried to think of a better feeling I've ever had in my life but can't get one better than when the wee mans penalty went in. Was in tears. Amazing trip!

Pays to shop around

Fiorentina we got return flights to Bristol fromGlasgow for £40 return flights from Bristol to Livorno for £70 and 2 nights in a Tuscan villa with pool for £35 I think - plus the match tickets were free for the Rangers end

plus what it cost casey for a new phone :lol:

We flew to Pisa for buttons from Liverpool I think. Wee train down to Florence and a duplex apartment at a decent price. Wouldn't take the shitty deals that the travel partners offer.

Much more of an adventure and enjoyable sorting your own wee journey out.

lol OZ he was up the other week for Ramsdens and didn't lose a thing :o

He's a fucking legend the amount of times he lost his phone/passport/luggage/ wallet following Rangers :lol:

I've a good mind to phone the cunt up and get him oot his bed :thumbup:

Back when a had the fear of missing out

I'm the same apart from a pick and choose my rangers games now

Same - up until this season I'd only missed 3 games home away and away in Europe - one was Tannadice boycott and other Inter Milan closed doors, since 2000 ish - missed 4 or 5 this season and no gave them a second thought tbh - sick of Mccoist and the pish he signs and plays

Same - up until this season I'd only missed 3 games home away and away in Europe - one was Tannadice boycott and other Inter Milan closed doors, since 2000 ish - missed 4 or 5 this season and no gave them a second thought tbh - sick of Mccoist and the pish he signs and plays

fs that's a shit load a games you canny beat the away days but :lol: a gave up my season ticket when mccoist took charge and was just buying tickets on the day and started to pick and choose from then

Some effort

I knocked back man city v qpr hospitality the day city won the league to go to our game away at st Johnstone as at the time we might never have seen the gers ever again. Thankfully we came thru and are still playing. Don't regret it though and would do it again