Barry ferguson and his ned

wee josh

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry claims he wants to manage rangers one day...we'll fuck me. Bob Malcolm has just attacked Scott Dobbie at Blackpool v's burnley . Please keep away

Bob Malcom attacking Lennon... OH YES FUCKING PLEASE!!!

Why is it now fashionable to slag of XRangers player we used to leave that to the tims

You can tell the suns out in Scotland...This place has been a nightmare for a few weeks now....It's fashionable to HATE anything rangers at the minute.

Fuck knows. On here recently it's been

Amoruso

Mols

Rae

Ferguson

Boyd

Gough

Goram

Sure there's been more/will be more

Rae and Gough both said we were dead/new club and Rae said he didn't care about title stripping

I'm sorry but Ex rangers players or not they are absolute wanks - every criticism justified

I love the way people think ex players are wanks. As if those who judge them have lived a life without fighting, drinking, cheating, taking drugs, bumping folk etc.

Everyone seems to say that they don't conduct themselves as a rangers player should, i'd say a lot of fans don't conduct themselves the way they should on match days

I love the way people think ex players are wanks. As if those who judge them have lived a life without fighting, drinking, cheating, taking drugs, bumping folk etc.

Everyone seems to say that they don't conduct themselves as a rangers player should, i'd say a lot of fans don't conduct themselves the way they should on match days

I've yet to meet one Rangers fan that says we are dead and don't care if they took our titles

Some of our ex players are utter tossers and some people refuse to see it just cos they played for us

Some of the biggest middens about have played for us