What would you do with 1.1 million Rangers pounds.

CoopsLaud

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

paying off McCoist and his backroom staff

This.

This is the best investment for the future. Like buying a whole new team.

Easiest question ever to anwser

Give the dugout dud his jotters

Seems like the popular choice.

How about on players then. Anyone better value than Boyd over 2 seasons for just over a million ?

Seems like the popular choice.

How about on players then. Anyone better value than Boyd over 2 seasons for just over a million ?

Ask our chief scout oh wait. I would set a scouting system up as I would expect Ally to not take a penny as I think he has had his fair share.

I'd use it to pay the wages of kris Boyd for two years, you know the chap that's all time leading scorer in the top league we're heading towards. Lay aff the mccoist patter, it's as boring as watching us at the moment. He'll be off when he disnae win a league. Maybe some on here would be happy to play expansive swashbuckling football every week but try telling that to a fit young lad living the dream of playing against the mighty gers and probably being televised for the first time in their careers. I was never the most skilled player in my team but I could normally stop the most skilled player from their team???? Go figure!!!

I'd use it to pay the wages of kris Boyd for two years, you know the chap that's all time leading scorer in the top league we're heading towards. Lay aff the mccoist patter, it's as boring as watching us at the moment. He'll be off when he disnae win a league. Maybe some on here would be happy to play expansive swashbuckling football every week but try telling that to a fit young lad living the dream of playing against the mighty gers and probably being televised for the first time in their careers. I was never the most skilled player in my team but I could normally stop the most skilled player from their team???? Go figure!!!

Agree with everything apart from the paying the money to Boyd.

He's still a rookie and he's had nothing to spend are my two personal favourites.

Leagues the bread and butter, nothing else matters....

So apart from paying off McCoist, you reckon Boyd would be worth that cash over the 2 seasons. Or better spent ?

So apart from paying off McCoist, you reckon Boyd would be worth that cash over the 2 seasons. Or better spent ?

There's hee haw point bringing in Boyd when McCoist plays a lone striker who he loves to see chasing long punts up the park.

So aye it could be better spent

There's hee haw point bringing in Boyd when McCoist plays a lone striker who he loves to see chasing long punts up the park.

So aye it could be better spent

Naw ut culdnae, Boydees ra best playur tae evar grace tha Ibroxe turf!

McCoist's tactuks are supar, much like tha man humself! We wull wun ra champons leeg oonder Coisty! (tu)

-BP9