Cribari

Faure

Perry

Cribari

Hegarty

Mcculloch (for next season only)

Mohsni

Wallace

Smith (only as a backup player due to him being on low wages)

Midfielder:

Hutton

Law

Black

Peralta (unsure)

Crawford

Aird

Templeton

Shield (unsure)

Macleod

Forwards:

Clark

Daly

Little

Players in bold are the only ones I would keep and are the only ones I feel have a role to play at the club.That would leave us with a very thin squad and a lot of deadwood to get rid of. Can youth players like McKay, Gallagher, Gasparotto, Telfer step up and get into the first team? That remains to be seen and quite frankly, we can't take the chance. We MUST strengthen this summer.

If we do go into the Championship with this squad I can see us dropping a lot of points and maybe just scrapping promotion. What would worry me then would be the following season. If we attempt to throw together a squad a month before our first season back in the SPL we will have no chance competing and could end up finding ourselves mid-table. Hence the process has to be started this year.

We need a first team right-back who is good defensively and going forward.

We need two quality centre-backs

We need either a right sided winger or a creative number 10.

We need a striker who will be able to lead the line and score 30 goals a season.

And possibly a second striker.

Maybe a back-up goalkeeper on low wages.

What does everyone else think?

Right back - Kyle mcausland, winger - Barry McKay, Callum Gallagher - number ten role.

There's three that will do a job for starters.

Big boydy back for 30 goals plus, a rugged centre half (maybe Hutchinson but I'd prefer a more experienced pro) and bobs yer mothers brother.

Right back - Kyle mcausland, winger - Barry McKay, Callum Gallagher - number ten role.

There's three that will do a job for starters.

Big boydy back for 30 goals plus, a rugged centre half (maybe Hutchinson but I'd prefer a more experienced pro) and bobs yer mothers brother.

Remains to be seen if the young players will be good enough to play at the highest level week in, week out though.

Remains to be seen if the young players will be good enough to play at the highest level week in, week out though.

And we'll never, ever,ever find out at the rate we're going.

They may as well not exist.

And we'll never, ever,ever find out at the rate we're going.

They may as well not exist.

I agree they should get a chance to show what they can do. At the same time we will be in the SPL soon and need players in our team who have experience and know what it takes to win trophies. With the league rapped up, now would be perfect to give a few of them a chance but he obviously doesn't trust them.

I agree they should get a chance to show what they can do. At the same time we will be in the SPL soon and need players in our team who have experience and know what it takes to win trophies. With the league rapped up, now would be perfect to give a few of them a chance but he obviously doesn't trust them.

There is no reason at all why the cream of Scottish youth players (or a very high proportion of them) is not at Auchenhowie now. (Ok, I know it's past bedtime, but you get my drift..).

If we have such talent, what the hell is stopping us giving the lads a crack - this IS the 1st Div, not the Premier, after all.

If we DON'T have most of the cream of youth talent, we need to be asking another set of questions altogether.

If we wisnae going for an unbeaten league campaign I'm pretty sure the younger lads would have had more action by now. History books won't really mention how bad the style was on the eye getting there but that's IMO what ally's only priority is.

Ally doesn't care about records though, apparently performance is paramount.

Ally doesn't care about records though, apparently performance is paramount.

He hasn't apparently grasped that if you get the performance right, then likely as not, you'll get the result right.

We appear to have stood that on it's head - lately it 's been a case of certain players remembering who they are for a wee while & pulling something out of the hat - Black's winner on Tuesday being a great example.

Need to build a Scottish Premiership standard team for the next season, with looking at creating a team capable of winning the Scottish Premiership and competing in Europe the season after.

These next two seasons are vital; We must establish ourselves as a powerhouse in Scottish Football, and strive to knock Celtic from their perch, and know that we're able to compete in Europe, with the best of the best.

Goalkeepers:

Bell

Simonson

Gallacher

Defenders:

Foster

Cribari

Faure

Perry

Cribari

Hegarty

Mcculloch (for next season only)

Mohsni

Wallace

Smith (only as a backup player due to him being on low wages)

Midfielder:

Hutton

Law

Black

Peralta (unsure)

Crawford

Aird

Templeton

Shield (unsure)

Macleod

Forwards:

Clark

Daly

Little

Players in bold are the only ones I would keep and are the only ones I feel have a role to play at the club.That would leave us with a very thin squad and a lot of deadwood to get rid of. Can youth players like McKay, Gallagher, Gasparotto, Telfer step up and get into the first team? That remains to be seen and quite frankly, we can't take the chance. We MUST strengthen this summer.

If we do go into the Championship with this squad I can see us dropping a lot of points and maybe just scrapping promotion. What would worry me then would be the following season. If we attempt to throw together a squad a month before our first season back in the SPL we will have no chance competing and could end up finding ourselves mid-table. Hence the process has to be started this year.

We need a first team right-back who is good defensively and going forward.

We need two quality centre-backs

We need either a right sided winger or a creative number 10.

We need a striker who will be able to lead the line and score 30 goals a season.

And possibly a second striker.

Maybe a back-up goalkeeper on low wages.

What does everyone else think?

Can't disagree with any of that apart from moving the (unsure) from Peralta to Crawford and removing the (unsure) from Shields.

Need to build a Scottish Premiership standard team for the next season, with looking at creating a team capable of winning the Scottish Premiership and competing in Europe the season after.

These next two seasons are vital; We must establish ourselves as a powerhouse in Scottish Football, and strive to knock Celtic from their perch, and know that we're able to compete in Europe, with the best of the best.

Calm doon ffs..

He hasn't apparently grasped that if you get the performance right, then likely as not, you'll get the result right.

We appear to have stood that on it's head - lately it 's been a case of certain players remembering who they are for a wee while & pulling something out of the hat - Black's winner on Tuesday being a great example.

And the contrast in attitude between our two cup games in the space of a week, fair enough we were gub bed in the SC but at least attitude and effort was there, compare that to the Ransdens.....

Calm doon ffs..

You say calm doon as if it's expecting too much. Let's not forget though, the bheasts from the East managed to create a squad that was able to beat Barcelona 2-1.

It's not expecting too much, if I'd expect that Rangers can build a squad better than Celtic's and able to cope in Europe better than them too...

You say calm doon as if it's expecting too much. Let's not forget though, the bheasts from the East managed to create a squad that was able to beat Barcelona 2-1.

It's not expecting too much, if I'd expect that Rangers can build a squad better than Celtic's and able to cope in Europe better than them too...

They played a Barca team who were already through to the knockout stages and were without their whole first team defence.

Humped by Juve in the knockout stages.

This year a Barca not at their best battered them as did everyone else in their group.

Back to the top in Scotland in 2 years with proper investment would be more than enough without hoping to compete with Bayern and Real Madrid just yet.... ;) ...... (tu)