Footballtaxhaven Corrupt Celtic

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Financial doping 100%. There's got to be a journo that will get into this surely? The rtc was based on opinion but this is in public accounts!

I think we should be actively contacting the few decent journalists about to explicitly inform them of this.

I think we should be actively contacting the few decent journalists about to explicitly inform them of this.

they have already been bombarded

I wonder if many, or any, will look into it

I am pretty sure they will find this is only the tip of a very, very large iceberg.

When you put this together with some of the other VB pieces, from the last few days, it is shocking the connections.

chubbybrown had a huge diagram showing how everyone connected.

ive seen it on ff but don't think I have ever seen it on here

whne you look at it it shoes how deep this stuff goes

This might be naive but - should we be asking Brian Donohoe or Ian Davidson to ask questions about this in Parliament (the real one not Salmond's kiddy on one)? It is surely a matter for UK authorities to act upon and if Parliament feel there is a doubt then action would follow and nobody could squirm out of it. If Parliament have doubts then UEFA would have to ask questions too.

It is astonishing and fucking tragic that there is not a single journalist of integrity in this country.

What Celtic are/were offering is no more than community clubs do up and down the country FREE OF CHARGE - coaching sessions, school talks, Q&A sessions etc. it is part of the club's PR and helps strenghten the bonds between community and club.

The difference is that other clubs don't stiff the taxpayer nearly 900k for it.

I can't believe that every journalist is either a Tim or shit-scared of Liewell putting a horse's head in his bed - so why is the entire Scottish media frightened to discuss this?

There's gonna be a point when the msm won't be able to dingy this any longer, this is there in black and white. Not even including the millions celtic have "allegedly" made over the other land deals and state aid, when the shit hits the fan on this one, the whole of kerrydale street is gonna be up to their knees in, well, diarrhea.

It is astonishing and fucking tragic that there is not a single journalist of integrity in this country.

What Celtic are/were offering is no more than community clubs do up and down the country FREE OF CHARGE - coaching sessions, school talks, Q&A sessions etc. it is part of the club's PR and helps strenghten the bonds between community and club.

The difference is that other clubs don't stiff the taxpayer nearly 900k for it.

I can't believe that every journalist is either a Tim or shit-scared of Liewell putting a horse's head in his bed - so why is the entire Scottish media frightened to discuss this?

Beat me to it, and put more eloquently than I would.

Journalists in this country are in with the beast! That's my thoughts on them.

They read this and other forums. It's out there, screaming to be publicised and would be the biggest story in football or sporting history. Yet they are sitting back. Why? Cowards, beasts, silenced or not fit for the job they do!

Take your pick.

OK first of all I couldn't take my eyes of that picture whilst trying to read and kept laughing at that.

Now on a serious note isn't what they are doing some for of illegal money laundering? Not sure if money laundering is the correct phrase but at least receiving monies by illegal means to the detriment of society as a whole?