Two new board members at SPFL

Dutchy

Was just checking out the BBC web site for info on clubs chances for the coming season, to improve my bets on title winners this coming year when I came across this. Don't know if anyone else has posted it or not but it's basically about an increasing strangle hold of septic supporters on the SPFL board.

Eric Drysdale from Raith plus Ken Ferguson of Stenny have replaced two others.

They join the already placed Doncaster, Ralph Topping, septics Eric Riley, Duncan Frazer of Aberdeen, Stephen Thompson of DU and Mike Mulraney of Alloa.

Sounds there's going to be a totally different attitude by the SPFL to Rangers in the future, not!

I don't know anything about Ferguson, but I remember Drysdale's attitude to us.

There's a lot to be sorted out for a more equal and fair can be seen in Scottish football yet.

Agreed Al, but they're making sure they get their defences up in time for the onslaught. Drysdale of all people would make you think they've scored and own goal with that one, but he's probably more interested in the wages, or status for a couple of years and when he gets thrown out claims some kind of 'harrasment', as they all do these days.

I think they think they can build an impenetrable wall against what's to come and with the help of the media in Scotland they may well be able to put it off and off and off and off for a very long time. Certainly longer than we had to prepare ourselves and then you'll see some 'creative' story telling coming into the domain of Scottish football with a vengeance, all to cover their own arse's.

Sepp Blatter would be proud.