Drogba in Lukaku oot.....

Would be a good move for both Wolfburg get a player of huge potential and Chelsea get a substantial fee for a player who is far from the finished article as was demonstrated by his WC performances

At that age no-one is the finished article, I think he's outstanding and his performances for Everton last season were of the highest order.

A disappointing world cup doesn't make him less of a player, and for that matter a great world Cup doesn't make James Rodriguez (who scored one goal last season) worth 80 million either.

Would be a good move for both Wolfburg get a player of huge potential and Chelsea get a substantial fee for a player who is far from the finished article as was demonstrated by his WC performances

I've my doubts about him & certainly don't side with those who's opinion that Jose was mad not to use him last season.

The WC was reinforcing that, especially after he tailed off after a great start at Everton, however, the game where he came off the bench against USA & made a big impact made me think there could be something about him, after all.

I've my doubts about him & certainly don't side with those who's opinion that Jose was mad not to use him last season.

The WC was reinforcing that, especially after he tailed off after a great start at Everton, however, the game where he came off the bench against USA & made a big impact made me think there could be something about him, after all.

agree to a point although I do think Chelsea should've used him last season given their striking options £20+ m a good deal tho

agree to a point although I do think Chelsea should've used him last season given their striking options £20+ m a good deal tho

You do have to wonder, if he'd done as well at Chelsea as he did at Everton in the first half of the season, how much better placed Chelsea could have been.

May have been Jose's plan to have him chipping away at their rivals every other week?

£20 mill plus would be excellent money.

At that age no-one is the finished article, I think he's outstanding and his performances for Everton last season were of the highest order.

A disappointing world cup doesn't make him less of a player, and for that matter a great world Cup doesn't make James Rodriguez (who scored one goal last season) worth 80 million either.

Where you pulling that from? He scored 10 goals from midfield and assisted 12 for Monaco.