Why does the BBC not show a CG medal table?

Obviously it was available if you wanted to go and look for it. I'm not terribly interested in who's got the biggest dick but merely wondered why our unbiased broadcasting service was clearly avoiding virtually any mention of it. It seems to be a deliberate policy so who are they trying not to offend? Just curious.

Obviously it was available if you wanted to go and look for it. I'm not terribly interested in who's got the biggest dick but merely wondered why our unbiased broadcasting service was clearly avoiding virtually any mention of it. It seems to be a deliberate policy so who are they trying not to offend? Just curious.

Is it possible that you're just a little paranoid?

ive hardly watched any of it but when i have they have shown it

149084.gif

:lol:

Do you sleep with a tinfoil hat on just on the off chance some alien life attempts to read your secret thoughts?

for the avoidance of doubt my dick is enormous