Im going fkn NUTZ..... This Better be sorted

Dunny_01

Sorry Rant THREAD

I am fkn absolutely raging, fed up, disgusted, embarrassed...........

I feel the same way but worse when Craig Whyte was conducting our transfer business..... NOW Duff and Phelps appear to be conducting the most serious business, the same fkn way.

I Want to support my Football team next season !!! I want to go to get my Hole and get Steamin in Europe next season too..... I want someone or some people who are prepared to sort out this mess, NOT Liquidise the club we love.

Whether it be Bill Ng, Blue Knights, Brian Kennedy (my preference )........ D & P Must accept a bid today, and IF it comes out they and Craig Whyte are in Cahoots here, They are in for One helluva shock, cause everyone of us I think are about to turn nasty on these people who are Ripping the arse out of us.

Do anyone of us actually believe anything that Duff n Phelps are saying now, and Thier fkn in their running our club the now!!

Ok Im maybe talking with a hole in my head, and thru frustration, but

COME ON TO FUCKIN CHRIST DUFF AND PHELPS, Whyte bought us for £1, He has not used £2 or more of his own private wealth, I WISH TO FCUK I REALISED HOW EASY IT WAS TO BUY RANGERS WITH FCUK ALL, CAUSE I WOULDNT BE A BLINDMAN TODAY, I WOULD BE sitting trying to sign Nacho Novo back and slashing Whittakers wages to pay for it.........

Who wants to join me to go get these Shares back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no argument against your comments...maybe a wee bit of passion could have been added though ;-))

Just kidding mate,we all feel the same way - no consolation, but it's a big boat and we're all rowing like f**k.

I don't get how we can have these people wanting rangers yet we won't platypus ball, why entertain bids and say they are frontrunners to delay things, also these delays are regular and must have been known it was likely yet they keep setting deadlines

I don't get how we can have these people wanting rangers yet we won't platypus ball, why entertain bids and say they are frontrunners to delay things, also these delays are regular and must have been known it was likely yet they keep setting deadlines

Ha i'm guessing this is an autocorrect mistake. It's amazing though

Since the talk of administration started, which if I remember was about 10 days before D & P were called in, I've hardly had a decent night's sleep. In fact, I've only had two full nights sleep and they were both alcohol induced. Every damn day I trawl the internet for snippets of news and rumours, then trawl more to try to establish if they are true. I check the background information on the bidders and then double check anything to make sure it's correct. I sit in the office at home hovering over the keypad, staring at the monitor, operating the mouse, all in an effort to find some crumb of comfort in the way of good news about Rangers and this nightmare situation that we are all in. I think I know how Hitler felt in his bunker as the Russians were at the gates. Perhaps not the best comparison but you will all know what I mean. I'm certain that I could write a script for the "Hitler bunker" video which everyone uses in such situations.

Every day is Groundhog day and it is slowly killing me. I'm sure this must have shortened my lifespan. Thank God I don't smoke, the drink is bad enough.

Sometimes a bit of good news breaks the surface but like a mirage it soon disappears and I am left in torment yet again. No human being should be subjected to the treatment we are having to endure day after day. It's like psychological torture. Guantanamo Bay would be a release for us. Those inmates don't know what real torture is.

One day, whenever that may eventually be, after this is all over, I may need therapy. I look forward to meeting you all in the same institution. Must go now, wrists to cut.

This is so reminiscient of when Hull City went into admin, rumours, counter rumours, white knights/blue knights/shite knights and then sleepless nights.

The problem is guys Craig Whyte took over purely to make money and feed an ego, Duff and Phelps as administrators care about 2 things, being paid themselves and ensuring they look out for and protect those they do business with and wish to continue to do business with.

All this guff about the fans, club history etc is taken from the bullshit manual "how to appease fans for a bit, 3rd edition 2012" and all of this leads to the frustration we all feel.

All we need is an honest level of communication with the administrators, a constant stream of honest updates, no matter how painfull that maybe it is the truth and we can deal with that. They may administate the club but without the fans all they have is a listed building.

Chins up guys, if Hull City with an average crowd of 1500 at the time can use fan pressure and survive to go on to have some of the best seasons ever then i'm sure Rangers with you lot behind them will come out not just victorious but stronger for it.

Denny Senomar

This whole fuckin thing is a totall disgrace, we're the laughing stock of world fitba d and p better git the fuckin finger out a really think they cunts want us liquidated, if that bastard white walks away with cash his life wont be worth living, despise that wee weirdo freaky cunt

I thought your mate was buying us Dunny?

Thats a wierd one, as Shazad was part of a singapore consortium, reported in the media, but i wonder if he could be Bill Ng, scotttish businessman fronting his operations over here, ?? all up in air, but if Shazy takes over Ill be asistant manager hahaha

Since the talk of administration started, which if I remember was about 10 days before D & P were called in, I've hardly had a decent night's sleep. In fact, I've only had two full nights sleep and they were both alcohol induced. Every damn day I trawl the internet for snippets of news and rumours, then trawl more to try to establish if they are true. I check the background information on the bidders and then double check anything to make sure it's correct. I sit in the office at home hovering over the keypad, staring at the monitor, operating the mouse, all in an effort to find some crumb of comfort in the way of good news about Rangers and this nightmare situation that we are all in. I think I know how Hitler felt in his bunker as the Russians were at the gates. Perhaps not the best comparison but you will all know what I mean. I'm certain that I could write a script for the "Hitler bunker" video which everyone uses in such situations.

Every day is Groundhog day and it is slowly killing me. I'm sure this must have shortened my lifespan. Thank God I don't smoke, the drink is bad enough.

Sometimes a bit of good news breaks the surface but like a mirage it soon disappears and I am left in torment yet again. No human being should be subjected to the treatment we are having to endure day after day. It's like psychological torture. Guantanamo Bay would be a release for us. Those inmates don't know what real torture is.

One day, whenever that may eventually be, after this is all over, I may need therapy. I look forward to meeting you all in the same institution. Must go now, wrists to cut.

Wish the russians were at our gates.