The Dubai Loyal

StublueKPL

Montrose v The Rangers

Kick off saturday 15th december, 4.30pm

Live in centre circle

Ramade chelsea hotel

Al barsha

All welcome. I won't be in as heading back to glasgow on friday and going up to montrose saturday.

I heard it was a great turnout last week in the pub so here's hoping for another big crowd.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will the Annan game on 18th be on , i might take a wee run over to see how busy it gets

every game is shown live (as long as on rangers tv or satellite)

Turnouts were down a little lately according to the lads (must be because i am away!) But saturday had a good crowd of around 40-50 i think.

• 3 weeks later...

Annan athletic v The Rangers

Wed 2nd january

Kick of 4.45pm

Live in centre circle, ramada chelsea hotel, al barsha.

All welcome

Good to see the numbers creeping back up in the last few games. Let's keep it up.

Watp

Annan athletic v The Rangers

Wed 2nd january

Kick of 4.45pm

Live in centre circle, ramada chelsea hotel, al barsha.

All welcome

Good to see the numbers creeping back up in the last few games. Let's keep it up.

Watp

Numbers were only ever going to go up when they heard fishtank was in town and buying the drinks! :D:pipe:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

does anyone know the dates of Charles Grreen's vist to Dubai, i have a few bears in Qatar that want to make the trip over, any news would be most welcome

cheers

AR

Hi Mate, not seen you for a while? need to come down for a beer soon (im offshore just now but back in 2 weeks).

Anyway, sunday 3rd february is what I am hearing for charles green in dubai.

• 2 months later...

Montrose v The Rangers

Kick off: Saturday 31st March, 4PM

Game shown live in Centre Circle, Ramada Chelsea Hotel, Al Barsha, Dubai (Near Mall of the Emirates).

All welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

East Stirling v The Rangers

Saturday 27th April 2013

Kick off 3.45pm

Match live (as always)

Centre circle bar

Ramada Chelsea Hotel

Al Barsha

Near Mall of The Emirates

All bears welcome.

No surrender

The Rangers v Berwick Rangers

Saturday 4th May 2013

Live in centre circle

Ramada Chelsea Hotel

Al Barsha

Kick off 3.45

All welcome

Members (and anyone wanting to come along): last game pre match swally in barasti beach bar, Le meridien mina seyahi, 12pm then off to cc for the game.

• 1 month later...

Me and a few of the lads meeting tomorrow (29th june) at Bidi Bondi on the Palm Jumeirah to watch some egg chasing if anyone interested. British and Irish Lions v Australia. Meeting around 12.30 (kick off 2pm). Bidi Bondi, Palm Jumeirah Shoreline Apartments 4.

• 4 weeks later...

Albion Rovers v The Rangers, kick off 7.05pm. Still await confirmation but match should be live in Centre Circle, Ramada Chelsea Hotel, Al Barsha. (remember Ramadan is on so no bevvy till at least 7.30pm)

• 3 weeks later...

With all of the news coming out of Ibrox around boardroom coups, resignations etc it would be easy to forget that we actually have the start of the league campaign beginning this Saturday at home to Brechin City. The match kicks-off at 3.45pm local time in Dubai and will of course be shown live in Centre Circle. - Ramada Chelsea Hotel, Al BArsha

Club Membership for this season will be AED150 with all of the usual benefits, including:

• food and beverage discount in Centre Circle
  • invitation to club events

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll hopefully be meeting up with yourself and the rest of the Dubai loyal at the end of summer. Have been offered work out there on a 12 month contract, so i'll be in touch a bit nearer the time.

Couldn't face missing the games, but I think the Dubai loyal might of just won me round