Since You Might Need Cheering Up...

govanblue

Since you might need cheering up...

I thought I'd offer up a wee sneak preview of some of the items you can look forward to in our upcoming auction.

Well how's about this Official Signed Framed Shirt for an opener...

The signature is easy to figure out. But what was the Year?...

Signed_Orange_zpsslvnretl.jpg

Has that cheered anyone up? Not even a bit? :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sponsors' Fund Members: :21:

With the amount of kit we've got for auction, the fact that we've got a few quid already, and the fact that part of our charter is to make sure members get good deals, I foresee that many auction items will go at the reserve prices that I set (which will be pretty good)

I can See this iconic Gazza Framed Print, for example, going for no more than £25 to whichever Fund Member wants it. (tu)

Gazza_zpshcrawm5f.jpg

Notice to NON- Sponsors' Fund Members (BOO!)

Don't worry - if you didn't join the Fund, meaning you are not allowed to take part in our fantastic auction - you can still buy a copy of this print online from the artist. It's only £150 (plus postage) :thumbup: - oh but you'll still need a frame. :(

Speaking of which,

If you're one of the Good Bears who offered / promised something months ago for the Fund Auction, you'll remember I said, "thanks, I'll get back to you in a few months."

Well this is me getting back to you. (tu) So now's the time to get it looked out. Then PM me to remind me what I mugged you for, and we'll make arrangements. (tu)

Since you might need cheering up...

I thought I'd offer up a wee sneak preview of some of the items you can look forward to in our upcoming auction.

Well how's about this Official Signed Framed Shirt for an opener...

The signature is easy to figure out. But what was the Year?...

Signed_Orange_zpsslvnretl.jpg

Has that cheered anyone up? Not even a bit? :D

Arveladze, 2000 cup final against the sheep.

All Rangers captains ? Though I'm sure that 's Ally next to Butcher at the bottom left, I recognise the arms.

It's Davie Meiklejohn next to Butcher.

The limited edition print is part of a pair (I think), the other being the Managers. I'll post that one in a minute.

Gazza_zpshcrawm5f.jpg

Is that Gazza or Yazz and the plastic population?

That was the fashion back then. :P I think that neon style is a feature of the (well-established) artist. I would say go and have a look at his other work, but thinking about it - don't - not today at least. (tu)