Hibs Away in December

RFCstuart

This match is still showing as Saturday 27th 3pm kick off. What's the chances of it being changed for the television, almost certain? And if it does get changed, is it likely to be earlier on the same day, or on the Sunday?

Sunday would be a disaster for me, looking forward to it as well. :(

They changed the Hearts game in november to a 12.45 kick off still on the saturday. More than likely do that with this game unless there is a massive english league game on at this time.

You got confirmation of that mate? Seem to have missed it.

I reckon Hibs will definitely be moved. Sunday would be disaster for me aswell!

I will never set foot in Easter Rd again. The Hibs chairman was the main man behind all the attacks on Rangers, along with a few others. Hibs, Aberdeen, Dun Utd and the scum will never, ever get my cash.

A few others have been added to my boycott list as well.

Any game involving rangers against hibs or hertz or against each other will not be at 3pm on a sat. Not for a long while

was gonna say this, police would never have us playing at easter road at 3pm , particular a saturday during the festive holiday period.

It will defo be moved for TV, hopefully a Friday night or Saturday early kick off, cannae be fucked with Sunday or Monday games.

think it is now up on the club website as 12:45 on the saturday , although now you mention it easter road on boxing day Friday night would have been brilliant.

think it is now up on the club website as 12:45 on the saturday , although now you mention it easter road on boxing day Friday night would have been brilliant.

It still says 15:00 on Saturday. Friday night would be amazing! But just as long as it's not sunday, or monday!

I will never set foot in Easter Rd again. The Hibs chairman was the main man behind all the attacks on Rangers, along with a few others. Hibs, Aberdeen, Dun Utd and the scum will never, ever get my cash.

A few others have been added to my boycott list as well.

need to support the new gaffer and his attempts at turning this team around (tu)

a game like this the new guy needs our backing more than anything else

• 2 weeks later...