***The Official East Fife v Rangers Thread***

AlBear.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd drop Miller for Clark, no need for him to play so soon considering his age and injury problems, maybe Temps in for Aird aswell

I agree, Miller will be crucial for the league. Risking him in this competition is not needed. Boyd and Clark have already shown that they can have a good partnership anyway.

We'll probably see the same team as the weekend, but i'd probably go

Robinson

Faure McGregor McCulloch Wallace

Aird Macleod Law Templeton

Boyd Clark

Rangers 4-0 East Fife, Templeton, Boyd, Clark, McGregor.

We should really win this, but I fear that Ally will make too many changes. I'd prefer it if Mohsni doesn't get a game cause I think his suspension is up if cup games are included in this diddy cup. There was nothing wrong with what Ally did at the weekend and more of the same would be ideal. Rangers to win 4-0.

It'll likely be the same team as Saturday. I'd personally make a few changes though.

Simonson

Faure

McGregor

McCulloch

Smith

Aird

Peralta

Law

MacLeod

Boyd

Clark

Give Wallace and Black a rest, give Faure and Peralta a run out. No point risking Miller for this game either.

Good god man... Did you not see Peralta V Hibs???

If we don't win this cup then we need to drag out Ally and hide him till he's replaced

Why?

Who cares if we win it? It's a total irrelevance.

We should keep the squad fresh for league games. Why play first team players and risk possibly picking up two or three serious injuries? We could afford that in the last two seasons when we were strolling through the leagues, but we can't afford it this season.

Winning this cup means nothing. Zero. Getting promoted means everything.

Why?

Who cares if we win it? It's a total irrelevance.

We should keep the squad fresh for league games. Why play first team players and risk possibly picking up two or three serious injuries? We could afford that in the last two seasons when we were strolling through the leagues, but we can't afford it this season.

Winning this cup means nothing. Zero. Getting promoted means everything.

As much as I agree that winning promotion is the most important aspect of this season, surely any competition means more than nothing ? I want us to win this tournament and hopefully never have to enter it again, but I would like us to win it this year and we should of won it for the last couple to be honest. That said we should be able to cone away from this fixture with a decent win even if we do make changes to the starting 11.