Stick yer bhoycott

The Son Of Stein are trying to get a bhoycott for the League cup quarter-final against St Johnstone.

They don't speak for me, I'll be there supporting my team. Last thing we need in our biggest game of the season (with a chance to get into a semi-final) is a bhoycott. The team needs our full backing for this one, so go along and support the team.

Tickets:

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/mobile/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productHome.aspx

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart card is already activated.

In light of this news, I'll phone the ticket office as soon as it opens.

I'll tell them that I have been advised that it is wrong to give funding to the club you support and that I have been doing it wrong all these years.

Aye right!

The Son Of Stein are trying to get a bhoycott for the League cup quarter-final against St Johnstone.

They don't speak for me, I'll be there supporting my team. Last thing we need in our biggest game of the season (with a chance to get into a semi-final) is a bhoycott. The team needs our full backing for this one, so go along and support the team.

Tickets:

http://www.rangers.t...roductHome.aspx

That is not the action of a Rangers fan. Our team should be supported no matter what goes on in the boardroom.

Anyone boycotting any game should have a real good think about themselves and what Rangers mean to them

They are only calling for a boycott for a midweek game knowing fine well the numbers will be low, so they can claim some sort of victory.

They are an absolute shower of cunts.

Saying that, all this Sons of Stein, blue tims, patter is embarrassing as well.

Scratching my napper trying to work oot these poor unfortunates, they claim to be uber/ultra die hard pure love the Club Rangers thru and thru men!? yet they act like silly wee laddies that want to spit oot the dummy and throw away their rattle cause things urnae going the way they want/demand. Ive said for a right few years that no so called fan group speaks for me. I support Rangers. Its becoming boring and tedious that this taig like behaviour seems to be prevelant amongst our support. Embarassing and even if they get ALL that they want I doubt they will revert back to anti militant behaviour, they seem drunk with what they foolishly believe is Power.

rumoured that a few of them wanted a pitch invasion but Mr Houston decided against it! So a full boycott was the decision.If Dave King doesn`t win this shite will go on forever! :drugang:

I( think this shit will go on forever. Craigy bhoy will pick at something else to get his wee envelope filled.

Tickets:

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/mobile/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productHome.aspx

Just chill out mate, its only a bit if cheap propaganda from the SoS, you see they know we'll only get around 15-20k for this tie so they're "calling a boycott" so they can falsely claim they've been successful in their call