Moshni Offski?

North Rd

Club Africain : Mohsni Bilel mercato hivernal recruits ?

22 oct 2014

Recruitment is not over the side Club Africain of Tunis. The club from the Tunisian capital is always looking for players who can make it a more despite his lead in the league standings Tunisian Pro 1 . Thus , the Board intends to recruit during the winter transfer window Bilel Mohsni , the defender of the national team and a striker who currently plays in a foreign league . For now, his name is not revealed .

By cons , Club Africain has shed its Algerian defender , Hichem Belkaroui .

I don't think Moshni would want to go to play in Tunisia. Club Africain are pretty much an upper middle team at the moment, If he even considered going to Tunisia I'd imagine it would be to join Esperance.

Even then, I'd think his likely move would be to a lower Ligue 1 or an upper Ligue 2 club. Somewhere like Guingamp, Caen, Nancy or Le Havre sounds about right.

Club Africain : Mohsni Bilel mercato hivernal recruits ?

22 oct 2014

Recruitment is not over the side Club Africain of Tunis. The club from the Tunisian capital is always looking for players who can make it a more despite his lead in the league standings Tunisian Pro 1 . Thus , the Board intends to recruit during the winter transfer window Bilel Mohsni , the defender of the national team and a striker who currently plays in a foreign league . For now, his name is not revealed .

By cons , Club Africain has shed its Algerian defender , Hichem Belkaroui .

He must have been a fucken belter if they want Mohsni to replace him