Excuses not to support Rangers

Smile

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone who stops supporting rangers never really was a supporter. you either support the club or don't. there is no in between. see these people who've fucked off cause they're "tired of it" or think "the footballs shit" or whatever...they better no come crawling back when we start skelping celtic on a regular basis/play in europe. can fucking go chase themselves the lot of them.

aye it's been a hard few years but would never stop supporting my club because of it. in fact if there was ever a time to step up support for the club it's now. this season is my first as a season ticket holder. i've never been able to afford one myself until now. i felt so damn proud when i ordered it. i was born into a family that all support rangers. it's all i've ever known. if there's no rangers then there's no point in football for me.

anyone who stops supporting rangers never really was a supporter. you either support the club or don't. there is no in between. see these people who've fucked off cause they're "tired of it" or think "the footballs shit" or whatever...they better no come crawling back when we start skelping celtic on a regular basis/play in europe. can fucking go chase themselves the lot of them.

aye it's been a hard few years but would never stop supporting my club because of it. in fact if there was ever a time to step up support for the club it's now. this season is my first as a season ticket holder. i've never been able to afford one myself until now. i felt so damn proud when i ordered it. i was born into a family that all support rangers. it's all i've ever known. if there's no rangers then there's no point in football for me.

I had one up to recently for in excess of 20 year.

Away and f*ck yerself.

First year! (i'll understand and respect it if your just a youngster though)

Better no come crawling back or else what?

There are 10,000 reasons but most of them are the same one :

"I'm so weak minded that when some men I don't know told me I should not renew my season ticket I did what I was told and gave up supporting the club I have followed all my life. I wish I hadn't done it but maybe I will get a better seat whenever we get back to the top division. I know that my lack of support is really hurting the club but these men I don't know told me what to do and I'm scared of them".

and a few will be "the football is pish" , but isn't it always / mostly & certainly was the past 2 years and you still went every week.

Hopefully a few thousand half season tickets will get themselves purchased.

Correct....it aint over until its over.

There was no milk in the fridge this morning when i woke up, Fuck I'm stopping supporting Rangers.

You could always come to my house, my wife buys a cow load every time she goes shopping, my fridge door will fall off one of those days.

There is not a reason planet earth not to support the bears.