1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    len4523

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • Read what I've written. I'm not blaming Clement solely. The players are the main issue but Clement isn't exempt from criticism here. He's made plenty baffling decisions and hasn't reacted.  You're lying to yourself if you're saying this squad isn't good enough to beat Ross county and Dundee. He's got a hell of a lot better options to piss with than both those teams.
    • The days where we could decide what competition to cheer and what to leave behind as not important are over imo. For 12 seasons now the league is a one horse race. Тhe club is at the point where trophies need won and fast. Any trophies. 
    • Crazy that a few weeks ago we had the best defensive stats and second top goals scored. What has changed? Basically the same back 4  with Borna/ Ridvan, and Balogun/Souttar. Has the introduction of Lawrence and Dowell caused so much disruption to the set up? Something has caused this implosion at the back and at the front.  
    • This is the bit I don’t necessarily agree with. The most successful managers in our history didn’t have the greatest records in the Scottish Cup given how dominant we were in the league over those periods and that didn’t define them or our club. I think Smith won it 4 times against his 11 titles. Their dominance in the league defined them. It looks like I’m in the minority but couldn’t care less about the Cups and the season should be classed as nothing more than a failure. Unless by some miracle we win the league.
    • Truth be told I genuinely forgot he said that. Mainly because of lockdown and winning 55 about 12 months later.
  • Popular Contributors