Cycling Thread

Thought I'd start a new topic to cover all of the upcoming cycling events. Chris Froome will race the Vuelta,I fancy Rodriguez for the win though.Also cav told he can leave team sky if he wants. Who do you guys think will win at the olympics? Has the tour taken to much out of wiggins?

Good man.

Wiggins should take the TT. Cancellara, Froome and Martin to fight for the other two medals

The Road Race will be down to Cavendish's ability to get over Box Hill with sufficient energy left to contest the sprint. He's definitely got the best team behind him.

I fancy Cancellara for the gold.He has had more rest time and although wiggins dominated the two TT's,they were after mountain stages, if the first TT was after the flat stages Fab would have won by a mile imo. I can see how people fancy wiggins for it but i still cant see him beating the man from switzerland!Good odds on the 1-2 though.

Cancellara has gone out to 3/1 for the itt and sagan is 6/1 for the road race hoth worth a flutter imo

Sagan is a one-man team, mate. Cav will have the British boys, Eisel, Uran and Henao all working for him - maybe even EBH and Nordhaug.