Sellout Salmond

wighty1963

aye thats a convincing argument to make me change my mind. some people are so hell bent on tying politics to football it's laughable and the above is just a rant and is joke

You just keep voting for Cunningham and co you utter reprobate.

If the laughable economic policy, the bending over for O'Brian, the mentally challenged justice secretary or the toe curling conceit if your leader hasn't changed your mind then I'm not surprised a post on a football forum has hadittke effect.

You braveheart watching, anti English bigots still determined to follow the Irish economic example.... Made fools of yourself with that one didn't you?!

Fuck off to an Aberdeen or Hearts forum you republican wanker. You are not and cannot be a Ranger supporting the likes of Cinningham and what she represents.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the laughable economic policy, the bending over for O'Brian, the mentally challenged justice secretary or the toe curling conceit if your leader hasn't changed your mind then I'm not surprised a post on a football forum has hadittke effect.

You braveheart watching, anti English bigots still determined to follow the Irish economic example.... Made fools of yourself with that one didn't you?!

Fuck off to an Aberdeen or Hearts forum you republican wanker. You are not and cannot be a Ranger supporting the likes of Cinningham and what she represents.

Way too far! The guy's political views may not agree with yours, if you have any, but personally abusing a fellow Ger like that is totally out of order!!

Way too far! The guy's political views may not agree with yours, if you have any, but personally abusing a fellow Ger like that is totally out of order!!

Not far enough for the snp bigots.

And a guy who supports the party of Roseanna Cinningham is not a ger so fuck him and his cringeworthy party. The prick shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Ibrox.

Once again certain supporters go on a rant criticising the SNP using our clubs plight as an excuse. Where is the vitriol and bile that should be aimed at the so called Rangers businessmen who did nothing to help, where is the criticism of the Rangers "legends" e.g. Smith, Gough, Souness, etc. who also did heehaw.

Which party are us rangers fans MEANT to support, I need to know the official rangers supporters party in politics? Thr all the same

Good question, no doubt one of the ubers will be along to tell us shortly.

in what way is the snp rebublicsn .

this is a football forum but I am sure there will be many debates between now and us gaining independence but before you even attempt to join in the debate try getting some facts straight!!!

in what way is the snp rebublicsn .

this is a football forum but I am sure there will be many debates between now and us gaining independence but before you even attempt to join in the debate try getting some facts straight!!!

Haha! "between now and us gaining independence". Another deluded fuckwit. You don't read polls I assume? Your party is full of republicans.

I almost admire the SNP, most parties would pack up and go home after their economic policy has been so totally discredited.

Good question, no doubt one of the ubers will be along to tell us shortly.

I am not what you would describe an uber. I am just repulsed by the SNP and I find it hard to accept that people who make the excellent decision of supporting Rangers could make such a hideous one on supporting the small minded, anti English, local council hacks of the snp.

I am not what you would describe an uber. I am just repulsed by the SNP and I find it hard to accept that people who make the excellent decision of supporting Rangers could make such a hideous one on supporting the small minded, anti English, local council hacks of the snp.

I am find it hard to accept that anyone can still come out with this anti-English crap. What does that say about the English people who have moved to Scotland and subsequently joined the SNP?

I am find it hard to accept that anyone can still come out with this anti-English crap. What does that say about the English people who have moved to Scotland and subsequently joined the SNP?

They are mentally I'll?

If you don't think the snp are anti English you are an idiot.

Is that you Bomber - because this statement is the same pish JB came out with similar shit about people who buy season tickets.

Politics has fuck all to do with who I support.

25 years a Season Ticket holder - renewed immediately when the notice came in and also PROUD to be Scottish, Proud to support our national team and PROUD to be a SNP supporter!

Why do we also perpetually vote the Glasgow Labour Party in to power in Glasgow Council?

Less than a third of the Glasgow electorate voted in the last election. Labour got less than half of those. You work it out from there.

R U real SNP, start saving up for your new passport,euros coming, heating your house with a mini windmill on your roof. Rule Brittania and "BAW HEED" has done nothing to help workers who are employed at Rangers. :crabflute:

Once again certain supporters go on a rant criticising the SNP using our clubs plight as an excuse. Where is the vitriol and bile that should be aimed at the so called Rangers businessmen who did nothing to help, where is the criticism of the Rangers "legends" e.g. Smith, Gough, Souness, etc. who also did heehaw.

Deflection :rolleyes:

for some it is more important to score their political points than to support the team. one wonders at their motives!!!

for some it is more important to score their political points than to support the team. one wonders at their motives!!!

There is indeed some of that going on.

Still, it is surely evident that, no matter how much we can attempt to seperate football and politics, as a Rangers fan this whole situation clearly makes one less sympathetic to Scotland, fellow Scots and ergo..the SNP.

Neil Doncaster, an Englishman (who I don't see as a villain at all) is clearly bemused by our petty infighting as a nation, every time he speaks on the matter.

There is indeed some of that going on.

Still, it is surely evident that, no matter how much we can attempt to seperate football and politics, as a Rangers fan this whole situation clearly makes one less sympathetic to Scotland, fellow Scots and ergo..the SNP.

Neil Doncaster, an Englishman (who I don't see as a villain at all) is clearly bemused by our petty infighting as a nation, every time he speaks on the matter.

err being polite here! no that's bollocks! nothing here is politically motivated - it is inept , incompetent and vindictive but not political

Facts?

Just what is rebublicsn? A jazz zong? Bubbles coming back up the sink? SNP code for their hidden nazi agenda?

You are a moron. That's a straight fact.

ah bump a gum enters the room and spouts drivel - again!!