2 Years On Monday

rosco_g88

28th April 2012 - the day Sandy led the march to Hampden to protest against the sanctions imposed on is by the SFA.

Probably the first time younger bears like myself woke up to how much of a true legend and gentleman he really was, one of the very few still within the trust that truly had Rangers at heart and who the support knew they could trust.

What a sad time it is for us all and Rangers as a whole, we are waking up to a poorer world without Sandy in it.

Please, let us all unite as one support, even if only for the next few days. We all have different views but what is certain is that we all have Rangers at heart like this great man did.

RIP Sandy

28th April 2012 - the day Sandy led the march to Hampden to protest against the sanctions imposed on is by the SFA.

Probably the first time younger bears like myself woke up to how much of a true legend and gentleman he really was, one of the very few still within the trust that truly had Rangers at heart and who the support knew they could trust.

What a sad time it is for us all and Rangers as a whole, we are waking up to a poorer world without Sandy in it.

Please, let us all unite as one support, even if only for the next few days. We all have different views but what is certain is that we all have Rangers at heart like this great man did.

RIP Sandy

Great post.

I was at Ibrox in the morning for a fans meeting with Sandy and supporters club's, he then headed over to Hampden to lead the March.

Thanks Sandy, for standing up to be counted.

I will never forget what you done to help our club in those dark days, you are my Greatest ever Ranger.

Gone, but will never be forgotten.