If there is any money for transfers in January

Blueshoff

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking unreal that hearts are talking about making a profit this year and that there is money to spend in january

It's not really, they've done everything right top to bottom. The fans trust those in charge, a bit like the same as us in the first season. I mean why the fuck couldn't we make a profit with average gates of 45k fans in the 4th tier of Scottish Football only Charles Green will ever know.

The Rangers story will go down in history as a how not to do it, a clusterfuck, what did we do? Stand by idly arguing who were the good guys and who were the wanks. You know the saddest part...some people still don't know.

fucking unreal that hearts are talking about making a profit this year and that there is money to spend in january

and we have heehaw to play with, heehaw to work with, and heehaw else as well

Difference is they have a Ann Budge and over 8000 fans buying into it...

We have clowns.....

It's not really, they've done everything right top to bottom. The fans trust those in charge, a bit like the same as us in the first season. I mean why the fuck couldn't we make a profit with average gates of 45k fans in the 4th tier of Scottish Football only Charles Green will ever know.

The Rangers story will go down in history as a how not to do it, a clusterfuck, what did we do? Stand by idly arguing who were the good guys and who were the wanks. You know the saddest part...some people still don't know.

No. The saddest part is NONE of us KNOW for sure who are the good guys. Can't say I truly trust any of the fuckers. But clusterfuck more or less covers it. God I wish this shite was over.

We could do with an EPL as a feeder team for the moment.

I know we are too big a club to have one, but at the moment, we need all the help we can get.

4/5 non fee paying loans could very well help.

Well there has been rumours that we'll be getting young Newcastle players on loan in January.

Difference is they have a Ann Budge and over 8000 fans buying into it...

We have clowns.....

Spot on. People want to hold up hearts now, as the beacon of light to follow, well they have 8000 fans in their fan ownership scheme. We, just blame anyone but ourselves for our predicament.