Is it worth going to the shareholders meeting on Monday?

Thermopylae

Agreed voting wise it's a waste of time, but as for Mr McCoist he needs to answer why he has made so much in money and shares for very little in return.

And Somers must explain why the spfl says he an Wallace agreed to pay this fine, I want to know,who bloody gave them permission and why they lied about our financial situation and failed to mention Mick Ashley owned the rights to the stadium.

After this I think Ally will walk with a pay off as he will realise we do not want him anymore, as he has only ever looked after no1

Definitely worth going as it's going to be done as a Christmas panto. The board will dress in appropriate panto costumes all pointing the finger at one another looking for a scapegoat while the shareholders all shout "he's behind you" ! The panto will be a slightly less traditional theme called Ally Baba and the forty thieves. Apparently bp9 has a walk on cameo part as haunwringer the hoarse with bp playing the erse end ! "Oh yes he is ! "

Agreed voting wise it's a waste of time, but as for Mr McCoist he needs to answer why he has made so much in money and shares for very little in return.

And Somers must explain why the spfl says he an Wallace agreed to pay this fine, I want to know,who bloody gave them permission and why they lied about our financial situation and failed to mention Mick Ashley owned the rights to the stadium.

After this I think Ally will walk with a pay off as he will realise we do not want him anymore, as he has only ever looked after no1

Ally's job remit was to get us back in top flight.And is that really the biggest issue going on at the club??

Ally's job remit was to get us back in top flight.And is that really the biggest issue going on at the club??

He' s been the biggest issue since he put himself before the club. He is a joke as a manager and has made a fortune on the back of our misery .

My 5 year old son with autism could have us playing better football and get through the divisions with the budget he has.

I won't even start were the team is wrong, and his signing record is not the best.

Only Ally could ruin David Templeton, guy scores for Hearts against Liverpool at Anfield just before he signs for us and he could not get in a team in the first division never mind championship under. Ally, Why is that?

I said way back on this that it would end up like Greig as manager did .

I am sorry but Ally has a brass neck, and if gullible fans want to suck it up and say how good a guy he is, then that's their choice.

The majority of fans have wanted McCoist gone for a while, me since he got the job I was against it, never thought he had it and was just handed the job on a plate without it being opened up to other candidates.

Ally has been a disaster for us since before admin, yes he has had it hard! but he has been well and truly rewarded with over inflated salary and his shares that he got when he sold Charles Green to us.

Fans bought shares because Ally said they were good guys paid 70p per share and now they are worth About 18p now.

What he did not tell us he negotiated penny shares the same time he old us to back Green.

Ally as much as anyone has had his hand in the cookie jar, this is why we are skint as they are all at it manager included.

I for one welcome Mick Ashley, as he will put a stop to this.

So you think Ally has been worth the money and shares he has got since admin, remember the shares he forgot to tell is he negotiated to tell us Charles Green was a good guy.

He sold them to us, we invested 20mill as fans and those shares are worth about 6million now.

Again the ordinary punter out lied to and out off pocket.

We are in this state because of the money people have been getting out the club, but so any of them care?

As long as those in power Ally included are stopped then as a club we are going nowhere.

I am glad Mick Ashley wants more shares, He will stop this help yourself attitude .

So yes Ally has a hell of a lot to explain, But don't let him fool you, Ally will do as he always has done , and that's what's best for Ally, certainly not what's best for the club and the fans.

Nice leaving clause in his contract his manager negotiated, did Ally also not know about that like he did not know his salary.

McCoist's time is up, and he must be shown the door after the agm.