Blanked

KingKirk

Ally needs to leave, I agree. 100%. But isn't Hateley regularly described as an arrogant arsehole, and an all round general prick of a man? I don't know what's true or false, but the exact opposite of what you are claiming could be just as true. The board, with Hateley in their pocket, are trying to turn Ally into public enemy number one. Why? To take the heat of themselves in the upcoming AGM. It's a possibility, you must at least humour this idea?

As I said, I don't know what's true or false. But neither do any of us, rather unfortunately.

Sometimes I wonder if people on here really do believe what they're saying, or if it's just more of a RM vs FF thing. I visit both sites, and the opinions which circulate on them are almost always polar opposites to one another. It's very peculiar.

Ally needs to leave, I agree. 100%. But isn't Hateley regularly described as an arrogant arsehole, and an all round general prick of a man? I don't know what's true or false, but the exact opposite of what you are claiming could be just as true. The board, with Hateley in their pocket, are trying to turn Ally into public enemy number one. Why? To take the heat of themselves in the upcoming AGM. It's a possibility, you must at least humour this idea?

As I said, I don't know what's true or false. But neither do any of us, rather unfortunately.

Sometimes I wonder if people on here really do believe what they're saying, or if it's just more of a RM vs FF thing. I visit both sites, and the opinions which circulate on them are almost always polar opposites to one another. It's very peculiar.

It's not peculiar mate.

It's actually very simple.....

We're right and they're wrong. (tu):D

I am pretty sure one here that posts are not deleted or altered depending on their view. You should get a more balanced view on here, whereas I have heard that a lot if post moderation goes on on the other site.

Anyone still wanting Ally in charge does not have the best interest of the club at heart, I have also seen Hately being pretty pally wit the easdales at away games, although I do not know his official role at rangers, chaffuer maybe.

i actually feel sorry for Ally, people in and out the club all taking money but then hes told there none for his pay off, he has been treated like shit at every turn and even old friends are working against him... i say keep him in and leave the thorn in the boards paw..... if the board "ashley" appoint a new gaffer it will be a yes man and we may never get our club back and it will remain closed to the fans

i actually feel sorry for Ally, people in and out the club all taking money but then hes told there none for his pay off, he has been treated like shit at every turn and even old friends are working against him... i say keep him in and leave the thorn in the boards paw..... if the board "ashley" appoint a new gaffer it will be a yes man and we may never get our club back and it will remain closed to the fans

Dear Ally,

You at it? I would take a yes man and football on view please.

I'm sick of seeing this disgusting rhag and it's writers put up for a topic of discussion .It's all crap just like the newspaper .If anything I'm starting to feel Ally has a bigger plan in all this. .I'm also sick of fellow bears describing ex heroes with all sorts of expletives .Big Mark is not perfect but as a footballer ,he was brilliant .Why do we go through ever single hero and slag them off due to a personality flaw .Hately ,Goram,Brown ,etc etc etc .It's getting on my tits .These guys all played for our beloved club with distinction .If they all pick their nose ,I don't give a fuck .Seriously .You would think we had some perfect we soles on this platform .

If any of the beggars ever look in here ,no wonder they come back .Its must make them wet themselves with so many having a go at so many of our heroes ..

I'm more interested in the story about Derek Mac not doing the dirty on Ally.

It seems no one will come out against him even though he's killing the club

Hes only saying the correct things being Ally`s pal and still in a job. If the job comes up he`ll jump at the chance.