Will a new manager change the atmosphere at rangers

Rangers Raider

A lot of people think that ally should leave the club now but I am not sure if that will change the atmosphere in the dressing room because it seems the players aren't playing for a team there playing for a great wage. Ally is a rangers legend & he can't motivate the players who can?

Yes.

I will go to the game this week as I always have and always will however truth be told it feels like a chore and it's more about meeting the lads for a pint.

Last week when I thought Ally had left I felt genuinely excited about the prospect of going to the game or at least the potential of watching something better.

There is a whole lot of shit went on at our club and that has to be accepted however it should not mask that we are served up absolute shit on a regular basis. I honestly think a amateur manager could deliver more. Current climate/restrictions accepted.

A good manager knows how to MANAGE so yes. Perhaps not everyone will respond but enough to make a big difference. Allys tactics are also causing low moral imo. The ones who don't respond will be gone.

No more ... your my buddy so lll play you no matter ....

p

I'm not so sure all the players care about is the wage.

I think it's just simply a mixture of lack of direction at management level and a lack of confidence right now with the poor run we're now having.

I still predict this same group of players are good enough to win this division IF we don't leave it too late to change the manager .

Any new manager will want rid of most of the shysters that form our first team.billy Davies has attended a few of our games recently and I'm sure if he is eventually in the running he would not wish to run with the current mob. So unless big changes are implemented there would be no change in the atmosphere surrounding the club at the moment.

In the words of the dud himself.....absolutely.

I think you can see people are demoralised. Get a new manager in charge who is hands on and not in the dressing room once in a couple of weeks and I believe the monotony of the current regime will disappear pretty quickly.

The players at the moment can probably predict the line ups themselves and know every day at training is the same. Whoever is in charge needs to remind the players their contract is up at the end of the year and there is no guarantee they will get a renewal. I think under mccoist most players assume they'll stay on.......jobs for the boys and all that crap.

The sooner those 3 are as far away from the team as possible the better.

Furthermore Ibrox will be buzzing with anticipation and optimism as long as the appointment is the right one, something which has been sorely lacking for years.

Like when most clubs change manager mid season. You'll see an invigoration in the players for the first couple weeks or so, but any flaws will always come back to focus sooner or later.

It depends where the flaws are. Given the players had all been successful at previous clubs I'd say the buck stops with the management therefore as long as the right appointment is made and they change things around you will see a noticeable and prolonged difference.

It depends where the flaws are. Given the players had all been successful at previous clubs I'd say the buck stops with the management therefore as long as the right appointment is made and they change things around you will see a noticeable and prolonged difference.

Had they?

Take the Anti-Ally glasses off. Now how many times did you see them be successful, individually, at their previous teams?

Are you saying Ally bought shite players then ?

Did I?

Come on mate. We have seen glimpses of quality from the majority of the squad. This is about consistency.

Can anyone honestly say they saw enough of these players performing well on a consistent basis at their previous clubs?

Did I?

Come on mate. We have seen glimpses of quality from the majority of the squad. This is about consistency.

Can anyone honestly say they saw enough of these players performing well on a consistent basis at their previous clubs?

I think as a squad they have chucked it doesn't really help when the Manager chucked it as well.

Bar Boyd and Shiels who were playing well for other teams not many other players have been but the buck stops with the manager he signed them.

I think as a squad they have chucked it doesn't really help when the Manager chucked it as well.

Bar Boyd and Shiels who were playing well for other teams not many other players have been but the buck stops with the manager he signed them.

Stops there. Picks up some guilty passengers on the way though.