Follow follow v boycott

Some of us watched Celtic win 9IAR when we were at school

Some of us stood on cold uncovered terracings in the snow watching crap football

Some of us lived through John Grieg and Davy White managing

Some of us follow follow

Some of us will support evermore

Some of us are Rangers till we die

Some of us won't walk away

Some of us are loyal

Some of us Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity.

Some of us remeber pre-souness Gascoine and Laudrup and 9IAR

Some of us even support for 90 minutes

Some of us support the club, the players, the fans, see ourselves as family

Some of us waited in 1971 to see if our Dads would come home with our mother in tears

Some of us are Ready

Some of us will not surrender

Some of us will be at Ibrox tomorrow and support the team that wear OUR strip.

Some of us remember 1972 and the glory days that will surely return

......and some of us will boycott, for a whole range of reasons they will make a justification for, be it the board or Ally or the poor football.

Make your choice my friends. Your club needs you now just like it did when we were demoted. There is a war on. There are 2 sides.

Exactly and the club will survive whatever and attendances are way above the bleak years of the early 80s .....

This mess will not be sorted out until the boardroom is sorted.....

And whatever ones opinion of McCoist, and he does not cut as a manager, never forget this .... this board is incapable of resolving this situation so far... Whether it be money or be it a confidentiality clause, it says very little for their supposed professionalism or the backing of a billionaire that it cannot be resolved....

Everyday this situation is not resolved is a day further away from promotion.

All this pettiness and reneging on agreements or moaning about breaching the rules is not the Rangers way .....

Rangers have pissed away over £70m in just a couple of years. We could fill Ibrox from now until the end of the season but it wont make any difference. All the money would be pissed away again. Rangers are a circus on and off the pitch and the fans have nothing to do with that. Personally, I wont be back until Ally's gone.

Rangers have pissed away over £70m in just a couple of years. We could fill Ibrox from now until the end of the season but it wont make any difference. All the money would be pissed away again. Rangers are a circus on and off the pitch and the fans have nothing to do with that. Personally, I wont be back until Ally's gone.

Well Ally spent £21 mill on wages and received £2.5 mill minimum, along with management team. Let's round up to £25 mill. A third what we've spent according to the £70 mill assertion. He's hardly the worse culprit, why single him out for your boycott?

Well Ally spent £21 mill on wages and received £2.5 mill minimum, along with management team. Let's round up to £25 mill. A third what we've spent according to the £70 mill assertion. He's hardly the worse culprit, why single him out for your boycott?

Probably because Big Charlie, Ahmad, Stockbridge, Mather, Wallace, et al are no longer there, mustn't grumble.

Some of us watched Celtic win 9IAR when we were at school

Some of us stood on cold uncovered terracings in the snow watching crap football

Some of us lived through John Grieg and Davy White managing

Some of us follow follow

Some of us will support evermore

Some of us are Rangers till we die

Some of us won't walk away

Some of us are loyal

Some of us Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity.

Some of us remeber pre-souness Gascoine and Laudrup and 9IAR

Some of us even support for 90 minutes

Some of us support the club, the players, the fans, see ourselves as family

Some of us waited in 1971 to see if our Dads would come home with our mother in tears

Some of us are Ready

Some of us will not surrender

Some of us will be at Ibrox tomorrow and support the team that wear OUR strip.

Some of us remember 1972 and the glory days that will surely return

......and some of us will boycott, for a whole range of reasons they will make a justification for, be it the board or Ally or the poor football.

Make your choice my friends. Your club needs you now just like it did when we were demoted. There is a war on. There are 2 sides.

Some of us got home 3 hours after the game was over to by greeted by that very image.

I was born a Ranger and ill die a Ranger. I was at parkhead in 1983 to witness the first of many super Ally strikes against the scum and i was at his testimonial in 1993 against Newcastle and my love for Rangers or Ally cannot be questioned . Tomorrow I'll not use my season ticket as I feel strongly that Ally is letting himself and the fans down by not walking away immediately. We need a new manager as soon as possible and imo we must show Ally his time is up by either leaving our seat empty or attending to watch a legend be abused, I choose the former but respect those who choose the latter. My money has already been paid to Rangers as has my boys and he ain't happy but I've explained we're taking one for the team so my consience is clear as I can't consent to Ally picking another Rangers team.

I won't call anyone who's chosen not to go any less of a Rangers supporter as I know many personally that have made the tough decision and have been going home, away and in Europe since before I was even born, but for me boycotts are not the answer. I chose to still go home and away and at the moment I can't see that changing, of course im not happy with the way things are being run from top ti bottom at the club but going to football is what I do, and I don't want to let anything stop me from supporting my team

No they haven't. Of course some money has been going out the club to pay directors salaries, bonuses and pay=offs but it isn't as high as your post implies.

A further £16m went on buying the club from admin and paying the IPO fees and oldco debt. Then we spent another £6m on buying Ed House, the Albion, new screens and wi-fi plus the Whyte investigation.