It's only a game

NeoGeo7

I'm still an avid fan of the football manager games and recently bought the latest instalment.

I decided to start as an unemployed manager to see where I could get a job but whilst this was taking place I was watching Rangers progress in the championship and all I can say is that the game was scarily close to the situation we find ourselves in.

Rangers were 6 points behind hearts by the turn of the year and Walter smith backs mccoist. Pressure was mounting before a 3-0 home defeat to Livingston spelled the end of his reign in March 2015......he was sacked of course, he wanted his money.

The two things that stand out for me as being different was Rangers actually played youth players and then mccoists replacement was a bit out of left field....Jimmy Nichol!

Not expecting a debate or anything just thought it was fitting that even a computer game that has mccoists tactical knowledge as 3/20 is quite accurate in how the season played out.